• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Beautiful and Delicious Treats with the Easy Accent Decorator!

In summary, to clean the Easy Accent Decorator, unscrew the top and remove the plunger and wash the parts with warm, soapy water. It is safe to use with both hot and cold foods, but it is recommended to let hot foods cool slightly before using. The decorator works best with thinner batters or frosting and is not suitable for children under 12. While it can be used with non-Pampered Chef products, results may vary.
chefkristin
Gold Member
So I just used my Easy Accent Decorator for the first time tonight at a show and I ended up selling 2 or 3 of them! I am so excited to use it now that I tried it....I made the Stars and Stripes desert pizza. Beautiful and YUMMY!!!!
Everyone was so impressed! :)

Try the berries and creme brownie squares recipe. it is found in the catalog with the stoneware. it is a great recipe. the stoneware will keep the recipe nice and cold after you have completely made it which I think is a great idea for the summer time. at christmas time I am going to use red and green sprinkles . The EAD is great withthis recipe also.

I LOVE the EAD! I love how easy it is to use. One handed at that!!

EadI was intimidated by it at first. I think I am going to bake a lot more of my own cakes now that I know I can make them pretty. LOL!
I didn't cook anything before I started PC. Now everyone asks me for my recipes. I love my job!:D

I love my EAD. I think I can take on decorating my sons birthday cake. Everyone that I know who has one loves them too.

When using hard taco shells, fill the EAD with sour cream (small round tip) and squirt the sour cream onto/into your taco. No more broken shells!

cakes with EADI am going to attempt to bake my son's birthday cake. We are doing a pirate theme. I want to try to make the cake look the water before I put the decorations on. Any tips? Which Tip on the EAD should I use?

Related to Create Beautiful and Delicious Treats with the Easy Accent Decorator!

1. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator?

To clean the Easy Accent Decorator, simply unscrew the top and remove the plunger. Wash the parts with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. The decorator is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

2. Can the Easy Accent Decorator be used with both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is safe to use with both hot and cold foods. However, it is recommended to let hot foods cool slightly before using the decorator to avoid any potential melting or warping of the parts.

3. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator with thicker batters or frosting?

The Easy Accent Decorator works best with thinner batters or frosting, as it is designed to create delicate designs. For thicker batters or frosting, it is recommended to dilute with a small amount of liquid or to use a different decorating tool.

4. Is the Easy Accent Decorator suitable for children to use?

The Easy Accent Decorator is not recommended for children under the age of 12, as it requires some strength and coordination to use. It is always recommended to supervise children while using any kitchen tools or appliances.

5. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator with non-Pampered Chef products?

While the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to work best with Pampered Chef products, it can also be used with other decorating tips and couplers. However, results may vary and it is not guaranteed to work with all non-Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toby411
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies