• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Pan O Rama

C

chefloriray

Wasnt sure where to post this or if someone else had. Did you all get the email from HO? They extended the Pan O Rama to include January for sales instead of starting the sales in Feb!! I was so excited!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I just read the email!! I'm stoked!! I had just finished collecting my Professional cookware, but was waiting until April (kit enhancement) to add the Double Burner Griddle. With the added sales from January I am already 1/2 way there!!

I'm so glad we get full point value for the retail price because my hosts usually buy the cookware set with their 1/2 price option. My mother has been bugging me about getting her the professional cookware set. I hope I sell enough to earn my pan and a set of cookware for her. That would be wayyyy cool!! :p

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I am sooooooo happy about this! I sold a family skillet and lid at my first Kitchen Show in Jan. WooHoo!

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
Is there somewhere on the PC website where we can see our progress with Pan-O-Rama, or do we just have to keep track of it ourselves?

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
WooHoo - I just got the email and I'm so excited! I sold a set of Gen II and also a Prof Family Skillet & a saute pan in January...and I was so upset they wouldn't count! The Gen II was an individual order and I almost held it until Feb 1, but then the customer would have waited too long which wasn't fair to them! This rocks! :D :D :D

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
O my Gosh!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled. I hardly ever sell cookware and wouldn't you believe I had sold over $600 worth in January. I am so excited it will count. :D Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Is there and electronic way of keeping track of our pan-o-rama points on the PC website? I know on the flyer it gives us the points, just wondering if PC was going to keep track of our sales as well....and keep us informed.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I just went and looked but I did not see anything. It would be a nice feature. I still can't believe they extended it. WOOO HOOO!!!!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Pan-o-Rama Tracking Chart

OK - this was sent to me by my upline director, and I can't remember if I posted it on here or not - so here you go! Enjoy & start filling it up :)

Attachments

• Pan-o-rama tracking chart.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 237

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
OOOPS - but a good OOOPS - I need to edit it and add January!
Edited to say: I tried to reformat but the lines between the columns were all over the place...so I put Jan/Feb together. I'm not going to repost because I now have my points added. I've saved it to my desktop and will keep track this way!

Last edited:

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I dont want to rain on anyones parade but if i read the email correctly it is for the pans sold in jan but submiited in Feb. Maybe im looking at it wrong so I hope for you guys it is the pans in jan :confused: