1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Pan-O-Rama question

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

OK - maybe I am brain fried, but will someone explain to me how this works? For instance, to earn the Executive Cookware, it is 3000 points...
    The flyer on the website seems to indicate that we get 1 point for each pan sold, or am I reading it wrong. That would mean 3000 pans just to earn the cookware which makes no sense! Help!

Jan 17, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

We get 1 point for every dollar we sell in pans for example say someone wants the new 8 inch sillet the price is 38 dollars we get 38 points no matter if they got it free, half off, or 60% off next month. So say someone wants the new double burner griddle 115 dollars we get 115 points. What we really want to push is the sets, because we will get the new pans a whole lot sooner. :D
    I hope this is clear!

Jan 17, 2006
  3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU - I was reading it as "one point equals one dollar" which made me think I would never earn anything! :)

Jan 17, 2006
  4. Another Pan-o-Rama question

Are the points cumulative, like they were with the show to go, where if we sold $4000, we got all 3 bags, or what? Im kind of confused about this.

Jan 18, 2006
  5. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Yes the points are cumulative. However you may start redeeming the points in march. I on the other hand am going to hold onto my points until I recieve all of the new cookware. My goal is to earn everything for free!!!!!!!!! :D

Jan 18, 2006
  6. lde1403

lde1403 Member

I am so excited about this Pan-o-Rama!!! I have 4 people wanting to buy the Generation II set. Two of which will be 1/2 off and 2 that will be full price. So how many points is that anyway?!?!?

Jan 20, 2006
  7. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

You get full retail price!!! Isn't that amazing!!!. So you are looking at 780 points. way to go.

Jan 20, 2006
  8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Yep, it doesn't matter if a host uses her credit, her half-price item, or takes advantage of the 60% Feb special - WE GET FULL RETAIL VALUE!! And yes, it's cumulative - Feb 1 - May 31. You can use your points as you earn them or go on a huge "shopping spree" at the end of May. :)

Jan 20, 2006
  9. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I was just thinking...... we get double points for February, right? Do the double points count for the pan-o-rama?

Jan 20, 2006
  10. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I think the double points only counts towards the trip that we can earn and not the cookware. It's great that they offer us so much stuff we can't keep it all straight!! :D

11. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I thought so!
    You got that right, PC really does do great things for the consultants :D

Jan 20, 2006
  12. KathyG

KathyG Novice Member

Great idea

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5026

Check out this thread to see what I think is a great idea to earn the pans! If you haven't seen it yet it goes into detail on how to do a layaway plan so people can buy the more expensive items like pans over 3 months! I plan to promote this not only at shows but at my website and send out e-mails!

Jan 21, 2006
  13. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

We get double trip points on all sales for shows held and submitted in February.

The pan-o-rama points are for all sales of cookware in Feb through May and all recruits signed Jan-Feb and qualified by end of March. They are giving us credit of FULL retail value on the cookware no matter what is paid by the customer.

Jan 21, 2006
  14. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

If you were asking whether we got double points for the cookware, then I'd say no. IE: Professional Stir-Fry Skillet ($100) gives 100 points, not 200. Is that the question you were asking? Or did I misunderstand that?

Jan 21, 2006
Have something to add?