1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner Question

Tags:
  1. pelamm

pelamm Member

After much teeth gnashing and consternation (my cd-rom wouldn't work, so I had to download PP form the Consultant's Corner), I have Pampered Partner installed, orders for my first show entered, and submitted to the home office. NOW, I am printing out receipts. I didn't have much problem with the guests' orders, but on my hostess order, the print button is too far down, and I can't get the screen to go to it!!! How do I fix this? Also, I do not see a way to adjust the print margins on the receipts, so I have printing going over the pre-printed stuff on the receipt. This probably isn't as important as the can't print issue.

Thanks.

Paula in TN :confused:

May 20, 2005
  2. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Paula,
    In Pampered Partner, look at the very top at the menu bar. Near the right is an option called "print". Click it, then choose the 1st option. Then the 3rd option on the next window is "sales receipt". Double click, then click on "find show", choose the show you need, and highlight the receipt(s) you need to print and click "add". Much easier than going to each person's order to print.
    Best Wishes.

May 20, 2005
  3. pelamm

pelamm Member

Oh, great!!! I had tried to find that but couldn't. :) Tech Support did e-mail me back and told me how to adjust my screen resolution, so I did get it taken care of, but I will remember this (or look it up later ;) ) for my next show.

Thanks!

Paula in TN

May 20, 2005
  4. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I wanted to say how grateful I am for this post! Thanks! It has made life easier!

Jun 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted