• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Strange Fly Swatter Request: A Puzzling Story

In summary, a guest at a show last night was disappointed that we no longer sell the Fly Swatter. I was perplexed because I've never heard of that product. I thought her husband was making fun of PC when he first asked for it. The Super Swat had a dustpan attached, and the edge of the swatter had bristles on it for sweeping the dead fly into the dustpan. There was also a pair of tweezers that fit into the end of the handle. I used to joke that it was the only item we sold that not only didn't come with a recipe, but who would want one?
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Did PC ever sell a Fly Swatter???:confused: A guest at my show last night was disappointed we don't sell it anymore. I was perplexed. I've never heard of that. I thought her husband was making fun of PC when he first asked for it.

Yes! It's cool!

Has a "broom" type edge, to sweep the dead fly into the attached DUST PAN. Plus, there are tweezers that fit into the end of the handle to pick up flies!

Yes, it was a great swatter, too. Some have shown up in surprise boxes at conference. The Super Swat had a dustpan attached, and the edge of the swatter had bristles on it for sweeping the dead fly into the dustpan. There was also a pair of tweezers that fit into the end of the handle.I used to joke that it was the only item we sold that not only didn't come with a recipe, but who would want one?

chefann said:
Yes, it was a great swatter, too. Some have shown up in surprise boxes at conference.

The Super Swat had a dustpan attached, and the edge of the swatter had bristles on it for sweeping the dead fly into the dustpan. There was also a pair of tweezers that fit into the end of the handle.

I used to joke that it was the only item we sold that not only didn't come with a recipe, but who would want one?

EEewwwwww!

chefann said:
Yes, it was a great swatter, too. Some have shown up in surprise boxes at conference.

The Super Swat had a dustpan attached, and the edge of the swatter had bristles on it for sweeping the dead fly into the dustpan. There was also a pair of tweezers that fit into the end of the handle.

I used to joke that it was the only item we sold that not only didn't come with a recipe, but who would want one?

Chocolate covered flies? Spider soup? :yuck: :p

BethCooks4U said:
Chocolate covered flies? Spider soup? :yuck: :p

UMMMMM......I'm eating breakfast here! :yuck:

I had a guest who bought the Super Swat for the dustpan. She said it was the perfect size for cutting her breadsticks for the church bake sale. It even had a beveled edge. I told her I would make sure it was only used for that purpose, and not the original manufacturer's suggested purpose. I then said, "Of course, I won't be at the bake sale, so it won't really matter to me."

I turned to the other guests and said, "Now, if she has raisins in some of those breadsticks, you're all going to wonder for just a moment. Aren't you?"

BTW, I spoke with the host several months later. She said the whole crowd was talking about those breadsticks and the "cutter" that was used. LOL!

My sister has a great story about sending a PC fly swatter to the white house, and they called back and wanted more!

I love mine!! I will be SO very upset if anything ever happens to it...but then again, I think that of most of my PC!
Oh and I believe that I live in the epicenter of fly universe. Seriously........
My DH was ATTACKED by horse flies while running the other day....he said that he looked like some kind of crazy fool running down the road swatting madly....LOL

My friend has one and I so want one:balloon:...It would be great if it showed back up or on the outlet..:sing:..

That's kinda cool! Never would have pictured PC selling something like that. Of course, it would be no good for me....I need a vacuum cleaner to get the flies at our house....:yuck::yuck:

PChefPEI said:
That's kinda cool! Never would have pictured PC selling something like that. Of course, it would be no good for me....I need a vacuum cleaner to get the flies at our house....:yuck::yuck:

LOL! DH was using the dust buster last week!!! My BFF and her girls were visiting so the kids were in and out and the flies too!

I just had someone ask me for them too! I just joined 3 months ago, so I had no idea what they were talking about.

Related to Pampered Chef's Strange Fly Swatter Request: A Puzzling Story

1. What is the "Pampered Chef's Strange Fly Swatter Request: A Puzzling Story" all about?

The "Pampered Chef's Strange Fly Swatter Request: A Puzzling Story" is a humorous and mysterious tale about a Pampered Chef consultant who receives a strange request for a fly swatter from a customer.

2. Is this story based on a true event?

No, this story is a work of fiction and is not based on a true event. It is simply a fun and entertaining story to showcase the unique products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

3. What is the significance of the fly swatter in the story?

The fly swatter serves as a symbol of the unexpected and unusual situations that can arise in the world of Pampered Chef. It also highlights the versatility and usefulness of the brand's products.

4. How does this story relate to Pampered Chef's products and services?

The story showcases the creativity and innovation of Pampered Chef's products, as well as the personalized and attentive customer service provided by its consultants. It also emphasizes the brand's commitment to making everyday tasks easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I purchase the fly swatter mentioned in the story?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality fly swatters that can be purchased through their website or through a consultant. However, the specific fly swatter mentioned in the story is fictional and not available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • sburnside
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies