• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Fly Swatters (?)

then they brought it back a few years ago for a while. It was pretty popular as a wonderful practical/gag gift - when I demo'd it, it sold!Actually, I LOVE my fly swatter! I would certainly not pay that crazy amount for one...but I DO think they are the best fly swatters I have ever seen or used!I have one NIP I'll sell for $10 plus shipping -- since it is a long item I'm not sure if that will make shipping higher but I'll try to find the most economical form of packaging.
linojackie
A customer emailed me asking for fly swatters. I have no idea what she's talking about, but I figured someone here would! Is she talking about a promotional item, or did PC really make fly swatters?:confused:

There's one on ebay.
item #160283777753

We had an awesome fly swatter! It was discontinued several years ago, so finding 7 might be a little tricky.

Curiosity overwhelmed me and I went to Ebay to look. It is over $35. I don't think my flies are in the same league as that fly swatter so I think I'll pass.

Holy cow! $35!! WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD PAY THAT??!!

I don't care how much you want one! That is just nuts!

I can't imagine anyone bidding that high for the fly swatter! Yes, I have one and use it but I would never spend that much money on it.

My dad has one and when I started selling he said, I have the fly swatter and I said whatever dad, PC doesn't have a fly swatter!! Well, he then proceeded to show it to me!! I thought it was neat, but never would have guessed that we sold fly swatters at one time!! I would love to have a compiled history book containing all the products over the years that PC has sold. I think that would be very interesting to see!!!

I just checked ebay and there are two listings for the swatter one is 9.99 and the other is 4.99.

chefann said:
We had an awesome fly swatter! It was discontinued several years ago, so finding 7 might be a little tricky.

Oh, she only asked for 2, but from the sound of it, that's going to be quite a feat in itself!

chefshawna said:
My dad has one and when I started selling he said, I have the fly swatter and I said whatever dad, PC doesn't have a fly swatter!! Well, he then proceeded to show it to me!! I thought it was neat, but never would have guessed that we sold fly swatters at one time!! I would love to have a compiled history book containing all the products over the years that PC has sold. I think that would be very interesting to see!!!

If you take a HO tour at Conference, they have a lot of the older PC products on display at the HO. It's a great exhibit.

linojackie said:
Oh, she only asked for 2, but from the sound of it, that's going to be quite a feat in itself!

I misread the question mark in the thread title as a 7. Oops.

$35. what does it do beside kill flies.... people are so crazy!

pampchefsarah said:
The winning bid was $42.25.

Would I get kicked off of ebay if I emailed the winner and told them I will sell them my used one for $20 including shipping? LOL

Yes you would! LOL! I want to do that so many times! The lady selling the Season's Best for 99 cents with $3.50 shipping was ridiculous! I never did look to see what it went for! I used to cross-stitch a lot and had an OOP book so I looked on eBay to see if anyone had one. I found a different book I had just purchased...fairly new on the market...for only $12.50 because of a coupon I had. It was going on eBay for $25 plus shipping! That is just nuts! Some people are too lazy to look at local craft stores or online ones to get something. I wonder if they realize there is no warranty on those items!?

Jenni said:
$35. what does it do beside kill flies.... people are so crazy!

Well it does have a little tray AND a tweezer thing to.....so MAYBE it is worth $35!! LOL!!;)

I have one NIP I'll sell for $10 plus shipping -- since it is a long item I'm not sure if that will make shipping higher but I'll try to find the most economical form of packaging.

Email me if you are interested: [email protected]

Some history of the SUPER SWAT - this was supposedly Jay's favorite product, retired years and years ago - then they brought it back a few years ago for a while. It was pretty popular as a wonderful practical/gag gift - when I demo'd it, it sold!

Actually, I LOVE my fly swatter! I would certainly not pay that crazy amount for one...but I DO think they are the best fly swatters I have ever seen or used!

Suzanne Johnson said:
I have one NIP I'll sell for $10 plus shipping -- since it is a long item I'm not sure if that will make shipping higher but I'll try to find the most economical form of packaging.

Email me if you are interested: [email protected]

Some history of the SUPER SWAT - this was supposedly Jay's favorite product, retired years and years ago - then they brought it back a few years ago for a while. It was pretty popular as a wonderful practical/gag gift - when I demo'd it, it sold!

I remember one summer it was a "free with purchase" item. People were THRILLED to get the flyswatter with their order!

And for the record - I love mine too!

Does anyone remember what it went for originally?

They were 4.25.

In the catalog.

If they came back I would get one for sure. I need a good fly swatter. The all plastic things they make now are worthless.

KellyTheChef said:
In the catty or on the outlet?

$2 on the Outlet

tlag1986 said:
If they came back I would get one for sure. I need a good fly swatter. The all plastic things they make now are worthless.

The PC one was also plastic, but it had "special features" that were practically and very funny: the bottom edge of the swatter part has a row of plastic brush-like bristles, for sweeping up what you swatted; it had a snap-on/off "dust pan" the same size as the swatting part; and the end of the long handle has pull-out tweezers for picking dead bugs up or getting them out of your window runners! It also came with an adhesive-back hook so you could hang it up where you wish.

Sounds like it might be hard to sneak up on a fly with such a complex apparatus!:)

I have a customer that would like one if anyone has one to sell.

1. What materials are the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters made of?

The Pampered Chef Fly Swatters are made of durable plastic with a flexible rubber head. This makes them sturdy and effective for swatting flies and other insects.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters be used for both indoor and outdoor spaces?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters are designed to be versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Whether you're in your kitchen or out on your patio, these fly swatters will get the job done.

3. Are the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters are designed for easy cleaning. Simply rinse them with soap and water and let them air dry for the next use.

4. How big are the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters?

The Pampered Chef Fly Swatters are approximately 17 inches in length, making them long enough to reach flies and other insects from a safe distance.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters be used for other insects besides flies?

While the Pampered Chef Fly Swatters are specifically designed for flies, they can also be used to swat other small insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, and fruit flies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Chefjaimie