• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of a Pampered Chef Package Holder?

In summary, these ladies tonight swore it was from PC and it's white, like steps, sits in their cupboard and holds packages up such as soup, juice packages, gravy mixes etc. I've NEVER heard of it and told them I'd ask here.
kcjodih
Gold Member
package holder? These ladies tonight swore it was from PC and it's white, like steps, sits in their cupboard and holds packages up such as soup, juice packages, gravy mixes etc. I've NEVER heard of it and told them I'd ask here
:confused:

Nope.

I had someone ask for one, too.

There is a Tupperware one.

Sounds like the Tupperware one.

I get a kick out of the people who swear that what they (or their family member, or their friend) have is PC. Since I find that it isn't prudent to argue with customers, I generally fall back on the old standard, "Well, hmm, if we did have that, it's no longer available."I find that much more effective than, "PC has never sold anything like that, you loon!"I suppose it's a good thing that their brains automatically think PC. Right?

raebates said:
I get a kick out of the people who swear that what they (or their family member, or their friend) have is PC. Since I find that it isn't prudent to argue with customers, I generally fall back on the old standard, "Well, hmm, if we did have that, it's no longer available."

I find that much more effective than, "PC has never sold anything like that, you loon!"

I suppose it's a good thing that their brains automatically think PC. Right?
And it is possible that the item WAS sold by PC for one or two seasons a while ago. ;)

Not if another company's name is stamped on the bottom. (Yes, that happened. I restrained myself and did not embarrass the person in front of everyone. I did have a good laugh about it later at home, though.)

You'll have to look for it on the HO tour! They have a display of vintage products.

It's definitely from Tupperware....I know for sure...I own it!! Ha! Ha!

Paula Lewis

raebates said:
Not if another company's name is stamped on the bottom. (Yes, that happened. I restrained myself and did not embarrass the person in front of everyone. I did have a good laugh about it later at home, though.)

Well...at my second or third show as a consultant (I only went to one before I signed up and never bought anything) my host swore up and down her old clunky food chopper was PC. I said, "No way honey! That says "Zyliss" on the bottom. All of PC stuff has Pampered Chef written somewhere on it. I'm not sure where you got that from, but it wasn't PC!"

Then of course I learn that we did sell Zyliss products!!:eek: Oh well, whaddya do?:rolleyes: :p

Yeah, Zyliss is a brand name. I'm talking about another DS company. Still makes me smile when I think about it.

And, just FYI, the early products didn't always have a PC label.

I recently had a host swearing something was PC and then she brought it out and it says tupperware right on it... best part is she was a former TW consultant. stress on the former I guess! ;)

Yeah, it's a Tupperware product - I have two in my cupboard. :)

Related to Have You Heard of a Pampered Chef Package Holder?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 and has been in business for over 40 years. We are proud to have a long history of providing top-quality products and excellent customer service.

3. Is Pampered Chef a reputable company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a reputable company with a strong commitment to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. We are also a proud member of the Direct Selling Association.

4. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a Pampered Chef party, online through a consultant's website, or directly through our website. We also offer a variety of special offers and discounts throughout the year.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with a variety of benefits. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • janel kelly