• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any funny stories about kids and Pampered Chef products?

In summary, my kids love to use my Pampered Chef products. They play with the metal cookie cutters, flexible funnels, and scraper as teethers, and use the baker's roller as a steam roller. My older daughter wants to be a consultant when she grows up, and my younger daughter squirted the filling from the EAD directly into her mouth.
Braedensmom
I thought it would be cool if we could share some stories about what our children do with our pampered chef products....

I was hosting a party at my house and had to table cloth over the table. When I do not put the leaf in the table of course the cloth is too big. So my son thought is was a cool tent. I was in the kitchen cooking, had my turn about with all my PC gadgets in it, which my son loves to play with. It was awful quiet.... I asked him what he was doing...out he comes with the small bamboo tongs, one side in each nostril...well refuse to use those anymore. Little turd!!!

Funny, I just started a thread on the sacrifices of a Mom...

My daughter loves to say, "I used to say Chef, now I say Pampered Chef".

She loves the metal cookie cutters best...used to cut cheese and bologna with them....

I don't have any cute stories of my kids and my PC stuff....you just made me think of one of my worst shows EVER with this ADD 4 year old running around with my chef's knife...he was into my stuff every 10 seconds and his mother didn't do a thing! Needless to say, I "lost" her number!

When I started I had took some silk roses and put them on my pens so i would know that they were mine. My son had took one off the pens and stuck it in my mini whisk and it is still in my TTA at every show and I never use it for demos. Helps to realize why I have my own business.

My son has used every single scraper as a teether..GREAT THREAD ;)

FYI, when I am at shows I always say "my consultant friend once told me...." these friends I speak of is everyone on here and the stories you share...LOL...

thanks

My boys LOVE to use my baker's roller as a steam roller with their play-doh! I had to buy a new one for myself.

katie0128 said:
My boys LOVE to use my baker's roller as a steam roller with their play-doh! I had to buy a new one for myself.

My son uses the bakers roller and the creative cutters for play-doh too!

The flexible funnels are his some of his favorite bath-tub toys.

Last night, we were at my in-laws, and MIL, SIL, and I were discussing neice's bridal shower, and flipping thru a PC catalog, while sitting at the kitchen table. DS was sitting with us having a piece of ice-cream pie. Half-way thru his pie he got up and left (He will be 3 in one month) and went in the other room. The "Guys" came in a few minutes later for pie, and DH said DS had come into where they were, sat down with a big sigh, and said "I'm bor-ed with Pamper Sef"! Cracked us all up!

When I started, my older daughter was 2, and she called the Food Chopper the Food Chomper. I always say how she's grown up with PC. She says she wants to be a consultant when she gets bigger:)
Then of course I posted the pic here around Xmas of my younger daughter squirting the filling from the EAD directly into her mouth...

1. What gift options do you have for Mother's Day?

We have a variety of gift options for Mother's Day, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gift sets. You can also customize a gift basket with your mom's favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I get my order gift-wrapped for Mother's Day?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping for all Mother's Day orders. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout.

3. Are there any special promotions for Mother's Day?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Mother's Day. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any current offers.

4. Can I include a personalized message with my Mother's Day gift?

Absolutely! You can add a personalized message to your Mother's Day gift at checkout. We also offer custom gift tags that you can include with your order.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products for my mom if she lives in a different state?

Yes, we offer nationwide shipping so you can send a Pampered Chef gift to your mom no matter where she lives. Just make sure to place your order in advance to ensure timely delivery for Mother's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies
Views
Admin Greg