• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pampered Chef: Uncover the Manufacturer of Knives and Pots/Pans!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality knives and pots/pans that are durable and efficient for food prep. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. These products can be purchased through a consultant, website, or select retailers. The knives can be sharpened and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, while the pots/pans have a 3-year warranty. Customer service is available for any issues with the products.
BlessedWifeMommy
I'm doing a fundraiser and the organizer asked this...

Which company makes the knives and pots/pan for the Pampered Chef label? This could be a huge sale depending upon the manufacturer!

I don't believe we're given that information. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.You could always contact the HO.

Pampered Chef generally does not share that info. I do know that Meyer is the manufacturer of one of our sets of cookware, but I'm not sure which one. They do not manufacture both.

I asked about the forged cutlery & they wouldn't give that info out.

Thanks for all the input!

Here is what I decided to write: (I hope this satisfies her and the possible customers)

As for who makes the products for Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef actually doesn't disclose that information. They do however provide a lifetime guarentee on the Cookware and Forged Cutlery. I can assure you they are of the highest quality. If you have anyone that would like to see the cookware or forged cutlery, I would be happy to meet with them and show them the products.

Last edited:
Maybe they want to know where it was made- like is it made in the USA more than who makes it? I know you can find that info for them, maybe that will help if they ask.

I know the cookware non-stick is manufactured by DuPont. I just learned that from my ED this past weekend.

For the knives my guess is Calphalon Contemporary or Anolon® Advanced they look the same as ours. Anolon® Advanced for the Executive they look and weigh the same.

Under "Product Information Guide" in CC, at the bottom of each product description it says where the product is made. You aren't going to get the manufacturer/company.

Related to Pampered Chef: Uncover the Manufacturer of Knives and Pots/Pans!

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef knives and pots/pans?

Pampered Chef knives are made with high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting. They also have a comfortable grip and a sharp edge, making food prep easier and more efficient. Our pots and pans are designed with even heat distribution and non-stick surfaces, making cooking and cleaning a breeze.

2. Are Pampered Chef knives and pots/pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, our knives and pots/pans are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

3. How can I purchase Pampered Chef knives and pots/pans?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant at a Pampered Chef party, through our website, or through our catalog. You can also find our products at select retailers.

4. Can I sharpen Pampered Chef knives?

Yes, our knives can be sharpened. We recommend using a honing steel or a professional knife sharpener for best results.

5. Are Pampered Chef knives and pots/pans covered by a warranty?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our knives and a 3-year warranty on our pots and pans. If you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies