• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Starter Kit: Crates for RVers?

In summary, the conversation discusses whether Pampered Chef sells the fold-up crates that come with their starter kit. It is confirmed that they do and can be purchased through the supply order form or PP for $12. The conversation also mentions other places where these crates can be found, such as The Container Store and Bed Bath & Beyond. Some individuals also offer to sell their extra crates. Finally, it is mentioned that these crates can also be found at The Christmas Tree Shop for a discounted price.
dexheimers
Does anyone know if PC sells the crates we get with our started kit? My wife and I are doing a seminar at camping club and those fold up crates are ideal for RVers.:D
Are they only part of the PC starter kit??

Thanks!:)

Last edited:
Yes they do. You can get them on the supply order form or a supply order through PP. I believe they are $12.

Great! Thanks so much kate!

the Crate # is 6646 paperwork/supply order form also in supply in pp $12.50

awesome...thanks!

dexheimers said:
Does anyone know if PC sells the crates we get with our started kit? My wife and I are doing a seminar at camping club and those fold up crates are ideal for RVers.:D
Are they only part of the PC starter kit??

Thanks!:)

Back when I started we had wooden crates (long, rectangle). At a show a girl wanted to buy it off of me because it would be perfect for camping!

I have bought those fold up crates for my kids toys at some department store...can't remember now but it was probably WalMart, since I live there!!:D

cmdtrgd said:
Yes they do. You can get them on the supply order form or a supply order through PP. I believe they are $12.

I have a couple in my garage I'd be willing to sell ya!

They also sell them at The Container Store.

I also saw them in either Bed Bath & Beyond or Linens N Things ads recently.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Back when I started we had wooden crates (long, rectangle).

Wow, blast from the past.... I remember those crates! My husband had to assemble it for me! LOL :eek:

I don't know if you have a Christmas Tree Shop around you, but they are on special for this month. $2.99 & $3.99, 2 different sizes and great color choices. I'm in the northeast, you may not have the store where you are.

I've never heard of a Christmas Tree shop, so I am guessing its a "northeast" thing! Thanks anyway!

Related to Pampered Chef Starter Kit: Crates for RVers?

What is included in the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers includes all of the essential cooking tools and products to make meal preparation easier while traveling. This includes a variety of kitchen utensils, cookware, and storage containers.

How much does the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers cost?

The cost of the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers can vary, but it typically ranges from $109 to $159. This price includes all of the products and tools included in the kit, as well as access to training and support materials for your Pampered Chef business.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers?

Yes, you can customize your Starter Kit to fit your specific needs as an RVer. You have the option to choose from different product bundles and add on additional products at a discounted price. This allows you to tailor your kit to your cooking style and preferences.

Is the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers only for those who want to sell products?

No, the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers is not just for those who want to sell products. While it does provide the opportunity to start your own Pampered Chef business, the kit is also perfect for RVers who simply want high-quality cooking tools and products for their own personal use.

What kind of support is provided with the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers?

When you purchase the Pampered Chef Starter Kit for RVers, you will receive access to training and support materials to help you get started with your new business. This includes online training, a personal website, and access to a community of other Pampered Chef consultants for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjspchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
Alexandra
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies