• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill? Refill

Thank you so much for all the information - and the laugh!!!!! I will try to control my sneezing and laughing - now I just need to find the ink - Staples??Yep.
PamperedDor
Gold Member

I accidently threw away the instructions on the ideal preinked stamp that I think I got from Merrill - its says refill with Ideal ink only and has IDEAL200 on the outside - anyone else have it and know HOW to refill?? thanks!!!

I need to refill mine as well......

I'm at work, so I went online to look at the stamp and I believe to refill it, you need to push the stamp down like you are going to stamp something to expose the stamp pad. Then the red button on the side should lock into place. Once the pad is locked into place you apply the ink and let it dry.

pamperedpals said:
I'm at work, so I went online to look at the stamp and I believe to refill it, you need to push the stamp down like you are going to stamp something to expose the stamp pad. Then the red button on the side should lock into place. Once the pad is locked into place you apply the ink and let it dry.

Thanks for doing all that!! ok - dumber question - where do you put the ink??

PamperedDor said:
Thanks for doing all that!! ok - dumber question - where do you put the ink??

You put the ink directly onto the ink pad (where your information is). I have to refill all the stamps here at work and it can get messy, so be careful when you do it.

Don't sneeze when refilling the ink, because you will end up reinking yourself, the table and the stamp. :eek: Don't ask how I know this. :) Oh yeah, don't wear white either.

pamperedpals said:
You put the ink directly onto the ink pad (where your information is). I have to refill all the stamps here at work and it can get messy, so be careful when you do it.

Don't sneeze when refilling the ink, because you will end up reinking yourself, the table and the stamp. :eek: Don't ask how I know this. :) Oh yeah, don't wear white either.

thank you so much for all the information - and the laugh!!!!! I will try to control my sneezing and laughing - now I just need to find the ink - Staples??

Yep. I have refill ink for my stamps that I got at Office Depot, but any of the big box office supply stores should have it. Don't squeeze the little bottle too hard, and let the stamp rest for a few minutes after you re-ink it, to allow the ink to soak into the pad. Then stamp it a couple of times on a scrap paper, to get the excess ink off.

Related to Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill? Refill

1. How often do I need to refill the Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill?

The refill frequency will vary depending on how often you use the stamp and how much batter or dough you are stamping. We recommend checking the stamp after every 10-15 uses and refilling as needed.

2. Can I use any type of batter or dough with the Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill?

Yes, the stamp is designed to work with a variety of batters and doughs, including cookie dough, biscuit dough, and cake batter. Just make sure the consistency is not too thin or runny, as this may affect the stamp's performance.

3. How do I refill the Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill?

To refill the stamp, simply twist off the bottom of the handle to reveal the refill compartment. Fill the compartment with your desired batter or dough, then twist the bottom back on. Make sure the stamp is locked into the closed position before using.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill in the oven?

Yes, the stamp is oven-safe and can be used in temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Just make sure to remove the stamp before the baking time is up to avoid any damage to the stamp.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Stamp From Merrill dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stamp is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage from high heat or pressure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef