• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sale: Shipping Included!

In summary, the estimated delivery time for orders with "Shipping Included" is 5-7 business days, but this may vary depending on location and unforeseen delays. There is no minimum purchase amount required for free shipping and all orders with "Shipping Included" will have their shipping costs covered by Pampered Chef. Customers can track their order during shipment by using the tracking number provided via email. Pampered Chef currently only ships within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, and does not offer international shipping. Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed or added to once they have been placed, so it is recommended to place a new order for any additional items needed.
CLanko602
I am Selling most of my PC Stuff I have lots to go through but not enough time! Here is a start. Shipping is included in the price! I could only post a few pictures so leave your email and I will send the rest! Thanks
[email protected]

31 Fall / Winter Catalogs $17

2012 Consultant Planner $7

Denim PC Apron $10

Re-useable Shopping Bag $2

22 Large Clear PC Bags $7

12 Small Clear PC Bags $4

6 Lap Boards $15

Women's Yoga Capri Hoodie XL $10

What's a lap board?

you pass them out at your shows for people to write on, it holds the catalog in the back.

I am interested in yoga outfit i just PM you.
Thanks!

Do you have any of the recipe cards from the Fall/Winter 2011 season? I'm a new consultant and didn't get a chance to order them before they were gone. :(

1. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The estimated delivery time for orders with "Shipping Included" is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for free shipping?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for free shipping. All orders with "Shipping Included" will have their shipping costs covered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I track my order during shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery.

4. Are there any restrictions on where you can ship to?

We currently ship within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.

5. Can I add additional items to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are not able to make changes or additions to orders once they have been placed. We recommend placing a new order for any additional items you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CLanko602
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • MichaelW