• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Made Gifts for Mom's Day

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking-related gifts for Mother's Day, including cookware sets, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cooking accessories. They often have special deals and promotions for Mother's Day, and many of their products can be personalized or customized. These gifts can be purchased through a consultant or through their website, and there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products with the option to return or exchange within that time period.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am looking for suggestions on how to put some PC items together and make it look pertty for Mom's Day..Like:

Take the Hot Pad/Trivet roll it to make it look like a cone. Put a bow around it. Then place pc products into the cone, like the Pizza Cutter, Bamboo Tongs, Some Twix-its, Mini Whipper and etc.

Take the Bar-b-q mit and fill it with bar-b-q tools (more for the men)

Take the oven mitten and fill it with PC tools. Wrap it with a bow.

Stainless Steel Whisk, put a bow around the handle then fill it with chocolate kisses

then all the stuff you can put into either the Trifle Bowl or the Batter Bowl

Any other suggestions? I have a fair on Saturday and would like to have already made items for people to buy...

I'm giving my mom the HWC items since they are pink and wrapping them in pink cellaphane with some other PC goodies.

How about a mug filled with something???

I'm thining of doing the HWC mugs with an assortment of teas and a small thing of honey in them. Could also be done with hot chocolate or coffee. Whatever the mom likes to drink. Then I'll wrap them in cellophane.

Good mug idea. I will have to use the white ones though since I don't have any hwc ones, YET!!

Related to Pampered Chef Made Gifts for Mom's Day

1. What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer for Mother's Day?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking-related gifts for Mother's Day, including cookware sets, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cooking accessories.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef gifts for Mother's Day?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for Mother's Day, such as discounted gift sets or free shipping on orders over a certain amount. Be sure to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I personalize or customize the gifts for Mother's Day?

Yes, many of the items offered by Pampered Chef can be personalized or customized, such as adding a monogram or engraving. Check the individual product pages for customization options.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef gifts for Mother's Day?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased directly through a consultant or through the company's website. You can also host a virtual or in-person party to earn discounts and free products.

5. Is there a return or exchange policy for Pampered Chef gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receiving it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies