• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dr. Phil's Favorite Gifts for the Home | Cookware & Tupperware on Oprah!

In summary, Dr. Phil's favorite gifts are Tupperware, but he was disappointed in the show today because plastic surgery gone wrong stories were a big part.
ChefNic
http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2987/?id=2987&slide=2&null=null

Ok, I’m confused!
I tuned into to Dr. Phil today…and it isn’t about his favorite Christmas gifts…
So I checked Dr. Phil online and found where he talks about his favorite things…
Favorite gifts for the Home…cookware….TUPPERWARE!

I’m so confused!
Sure am glad I didn’t send an email out to all my guests!
...the reason?: When the Trifle Bowl was on Oprah…Oprah didn’t mention PC at all!

Wow! That's not good. So glad I didn't send an email either.

Well, I must say that Dr.Phil has gone down notch in my books! :eek:

I just looked at the Dr Phil website & it says the Christmas show is Thursday & it didn't give any gift breakdowns. Maybe that was from last year.

kaseydee said:
I just looked at the Dr Phil website & it says the Christmas show is Thursday & it didn't give any gift breakdowns. Maybe that was from last year.
Hopefully that is the case! The weekly bites said the show was to be aired on 12/11, maybe they had a scheduling change.....guess we'll have to wait and see.

I turned it on too and was disappointed to see plastic surgery gone wrong stories. One chick had plastic surgery in a strip mall!? Who does that? We want the good stuff give us your Christmas specials with the PC products your wife can't live without.

I see that it is for this Thursday too!!

Ok...well hopefully it won't be Tupperware!
You see the link I put on for Dr Phil show? So that's from last year?
Sorta confusing when they put it on now! When PC is going to be showing their stainless cookware in a couple days!...

..."Who's cookware DO you like Dr. Phil???

And why did PC send out the 11th as the date and not be notified as a change in scheduling?

I hope it isn't the Tupperware cookware! I had a host replace all of hers with ours because all of the non stick was flaking off... in big flakes... how gross to have that in your food!

ChefNic said:
And why did PC send out the 11th as the date and not be notified as a change in scheduling?
It did say something about subject to change. They were probably told the 11th and for whatever reason Dr. Phil's schedule got changed around. It happens.

the show will definitely talk about PC stainless cookware the dates where just changed around as it said it may be in the CN. I was bummed to see the wrong show today. Hopefully I will remember to keep checking til it's on!

I did more digging & that show you found was in Dec 2005.

My family owns an Oreck store & they will tell us about a show that Oreck will be featured on & a lot of times it will be changed around. I think it has a lot to do with what is going on in the news at the time. They try to get shows on fast that are about current news. The Christmas show can be a fill-in anytime before Christmas, but we all want it NOW so we can maybe get some extra sells!!

The Weekly Bites on CC says it was moved to Thursday.

Weekly Bites says that the episode will air Thursday, December 13th.

I am so glad that I didn't miss it! I forgot about it and actually thought of it tonight and then I got on here and saw that they haven't shown it yet. I have to remember to set my DVR!

I posted the question before Weekly Bites was sent out...
Just glad I didn't send out an email to guests/hosts...

I'll tune in Thursday ...along with you guys... :)

I'm watching Dr. Phil right now. Haven't seen PC yet, but I had to take a shower. I may have missed that part.

53 minutes into the show the Pampered Chef's 5 piece SS cookware set was shown and mentioned quite quickly, but the wife did say "Pampered Chef 5 Piece stainless steel cookware set."

Dr Phil doesn't come on until 5:00 here, I'll try and tune-in towards the end.

I tape it during the day. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Shoot... I forgot to set the DVR, and it's on at 10 or 11 here.

chefann said:
Shoot... I forgot to set the DVR, and it's on at 10 or 11 here.

It was on at 9 here - but that is the same time as Super Why? on PBS....and it's the one show DS hates to miss....and we don't have DVR, so oh well!

I just watched it on the east coast 4:54pm.

So I didn't miss anything?

I remembered Tuesday!!!!
~ ~ ~When it wasn't on!!!!!

I forgot today!

lol You didn't miss anything anyway. It was on the last 5 minutes of the show for about 30 seconds. Robin opened the box, said something like "this is my absolute favorite cookware, the Pampered Chef 5 piece stainless, and you're all getting some". They didn't pick it up to show it, tell any features, nothing. It just sat on the table while she said that. lol Oh well, it was a plug for the product. Wish I'd been in the audience today. They racked up. ;)

He is on tonight at 7:00 here in Indiana. Hopefully I can remember to turn it on!!

RebelChef said:
lol You didn't miss anything anyway. It was on the last 5 minutes of the show for about 30 seconds. Robin opened the box, said something like "this is my absolute favorite cookware, the Pampered Chef 5 piece stainless, and you're all getting some". They didn't pick it up to show it, tell any features, nothing. It just sat on the table while she said that. lol Oh well, it was a plug for the product. Wish I'd been in the audience today. They racked up. ;)

I wish that I was Robin's consultant!!! :D

They gave out some nice stuff today!! Lucky, Lucky people!!!

she did say it had a lifetime guarantee.
I think it is awesome how he and Oprah choose deserving families that have had adversity in their lives to brighten their day.

RebelChef said:

AT least she mentioned it was "PC" :D unlike Oprah and our Trifle bowl!

And I just hosted a show (fundraiser) show for a gal who lost her home in the SD fires and she was actually at that Dr. Phil epi and got all those things she said it was soo cool, plus she is getting $165 FREE for her $800 show! Closing it out tonight!;)

Yay!!!!! I just saw our SS on Dr. Phil Today! It may have only been 20 seconds but at least they said our name like Heather Lynn mentioned, and noted the lifetime guarantee!!!!!!!

Hey BeckyD
You can still watch Dr. Phil on channel 7 (CW7). It started at 7 PM so you have about 12 minutes until the PC part is on.

Oh man, I'm watching it now. They had Rachel Ray plugging her cookware!! Well like others said, at least they said PC!!

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh man, I'm watching it now. They had Rachel Ray plugging her cookware!! Well like others said, at least they said PC!!
I thought Rachel was talking about knives......

she talked about her knives but she also threw in her oval saute pan

pampchefrhondab said:
And there were a bunch of gasps and oouhhss and awhhhss when she showed them off to everyone!:D

OK... How are we going to capitalize on this now?? Should I be sending an e-mail to my contacts and let them know about this and offer 10% off or something... i have the wheels turning but it's late so i need some help!

THANKS

Not sending any e-mails because I think people get tired of all the e-mails. I send one newsletter a month. That's it.
Anyway, I think Rachel Ray's oval pan is a great idea. She's so right that two large pans don't fit on the stove at the same time.

JAE said:
Not sending any e-mails because I think people get tired of all the e-mails. I send one newsletter a month. That's it.
Anyway, I think Rachel Ray's oval pan is a great idea. She's so right that two large pans don't fit on the stove at the same time.

I've sent in this suggestion to HO. I would love an oval pan for spaghetti!

I should send an e-mail to HO too. Right now, I just need to go to bed. I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow.

Related to Dr. Phil's Favorite Gifts for the Home | Cookware & Tupperware on Oprah!

1. What are Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home?

Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home include cookware and Tupperware.

2. Where can I find more information about Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home?

You can find more information about Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home on his official website, drphil.com.

3. Why was the Trifle Bowl on Oprah but not mentioned as a Pampered Chef product?

The Trifle Bowl was featured on Oprah as one of her favorite things, but she did not mention it as a Pampered Chef product.

4. Is the Trifle Bowl a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl is a Pampered Chef product and is also one of Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home.

5. Can I find all of Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find all of Dr. Phil's favorite gifts for the home, including cookware and Tupperware, on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies