• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logo Black Leather Rolling Briefcase for Sale

In summary, The Pampered Chef Logo Black Leather Rolling Briefcase measures 17" L x 14" H x 7" W and is made of high-quality genuine leather. It can fit most laptops up to 15 inches in a padded compartment and has a weight capacity of 20 pounds. The briefcase also has multiple compartments and pockets for organization, as well as a removable file divider for documents.
cammie_9
I have a brand new Pampered Chef black leather rolling briefcase (you know those kind that are popular with business people) that I earned from the PC Excellence Awards a few years back before they switched the name & incentives. Would be perfect for taking paperwork to shows, or for travel as well. Will sell for $35. Actual shipping from USPS.

I have a picture if you'd like to see it.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] because I do not come on here very often.

Item is sold.

What are the dimensions of the rolling briefcase?

The Pampered Chef Logo Black Leather Rolling Briefcase measures 17" L x 14" H x 7" W.

Is the briefcase made of genuine leather?

Yes, the briefcase is made of high-quality genuine leather.

Can the briefcase fit a laptop?

Yes, the briefcase has a padded compartment that can fit most laptops up to 15 inches.

What is the weight capacity of the briefcase?

The briefcase has a weight capacity of 20 pounds, making it perfect for carrying heavy items such as cookware or kitchen tools.

Does the briefcase have multiple compartments for organization?

Yes, the briefcase has multiple compartments and pockets for easy organization of your belongings. It also includes a removable file divider for documents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teachernikol
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • chezshelly