• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraisers Vs. Others. Need Info!

M
MandyK
I've been trying to collect data on the traditional fundraisers out there to do a comparison chart. After listening to Don Funt talk about fundraisers, I suddenly feel a lot better about our 15%.

If you know the profit margin on any other fundraisers, can you post it? I'll compile it and post the results. (I tried calling a few of the companies for info but they are insane -- they want to send you a packet after colelction a ton of info and they keep calling! Yikes)

To include: Joe Corbi's Pizza, Sallie Foster Wrapping Paper, Entertainment Books, etc. Who else?

Can you guys think of others to add -- and do you know their profit margin?

What did Don Funt say about fundraisers?

Home Interiors- the group make 50% plus the consultant makes like 12% profit and they do not inflate prices for any of them items. You pay exactly what you pay for them in the book minus shipping.

Tupperware makes 50% but if i'm not mistaken they go up on there prices.

Kripsy Kreme donuts does a fundraiser and I think for every dozen you sell for $4, the group gets $2.

HTH

YES what did he say? I could use a little inspiration on why our FR's give enough

The essence of the following is what he said with my 2 cents worth thrown in.

Ask them how much they want to make -- most do not make a ton of money because their products are not varied enough, because some people are not interested or because there are only so many pizzas/rolls of wrapping paper, etc people will buy at one time.

They often get wowed by the "You get half of the sales" pitch and do not take into consideration that the markup of the product and limited offerings will limit the buyers sales potential.

If you can show them how they can earn the same amount or more with PC, the percentage is not as important.

My thinking is that if you could present a sheet that shows typical results for varying sized groups (i.e. average amount sold per person for each type of fudraiser) I bet the pc average would be a lot higher. I also think that PC would have an edge bacuse you could order online and do direct ship -- no sorting products or housing perishables. You reach a larger audience than the community because each seller can go "global" with an email.

What do you think?

I love your thought Mandy!! Are you currently working on a flyer?

Not yet -- need info!

Okay, I've been doing some research....

Tupperware- you can choose either the regular catalog or the fundraiser catalog. If you choose the fundraiser catalog you will make 40% profict BUT the prices are 30-40% higher than in the normal catalog-(they note that this one tends to do well in high income areas :() ) If you decide to do the normal catalog you only make 25% profit plus the ind. have to pay 10% shipping on all orders(there's a note that says this one tends to do well in average income places) PLUS either way you go you have to put a "small" deposit down and they make you pay 30 cent for each catalog YIKES!

I found this info at http://users.ameritech.net/school-fundraising/which_catalog_for_fundraising.htm

As I find more information, I'll post

Tiffany -- you rock! I just got joe Corbis info in the mail. $5.75 -$7. profit per piece sold (depends on totals sold)

Based on 10 pieces per person:
100 pieces = 632.50 profit
275 pieces = 1650.00
and so on...

That's a lot of pizzas!

1. What is the profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers compared to other traditional fundraisers?

The profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers is typically around 15%. However, this can vary depending on the specific products being sold and the company's policies.

2. How does the profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers compare to other fundraisers like Joe Corbi's Pizza, Sallie Foster Wrapping Paper, and Entertainment Books?

The profit margins for these other fundraisers can vary greatly. For example, Joe Corbi's Pizza typically offers a profit margin of around 40%, while Sallie Foster Wrapping Paper has a profit margin of approximately 50%. The profit margin for Entertainment Books can range from 20% to 50% depending on the number of books sold.

3. Are there any other traditional fundraisers that could be included in a comparison chart?

Some other traditional fundraisers that could be included in a comparison chart are cookie dough fundraisers, candy bar fundraisers, and magazine fundraisers. These typically offer profit margins ranging from 40% to 50%.

4. How do the profit margins for traditional fundraisers compare to other types of fundraisers, such as online fundraising or crowdfunding?

The profit margins for traditional fundraisers are often higher than those for online fundraising or crowdfunding. Online fundraising platforms may take a percentage of the funds raised as a fee, typically around 5%. Crowdfunding platforms may also take a percentage, usually around 3% to 5%, as well as processing fees.

5. Can you provide a list of profit margins for other fundraisers to be included in the comparison chart?

Some other fundraisers and their profit margins that could be included in the comparison chart are Yankee Candle fundraisers (40%), World's Finest Chocolate fundraisers (50%), and Butter Braid pastries fundraisers (40% to 50%). However, it's important to keep in mind that these profit margins can vary and should be confirmed with the specific company being used for the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila