• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Featured in Woman's Day!

that this is a business that can bring in a solid income but it is not a get rich quick scheme. People need to be prepared to work hard at it.
ChefCKHall
Cool! Check out the link: http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Lifestyle/Money-Saving-Tips/Start-a-Direct-Selling-Business.html

Stacy Itzel was one of the speakers at our Spring Launch. What an inspiration. She's a recruiting rockstar!

I heard it was going to be in the April print issue, but I do not see the article in the print edition. Fingers crossed that it will be in the May issue but doubt it.

Thanks for the link, CK. You've saved me a lot of time. Now going to post it to my FB page. That brief showing of PC on the CBS Early Show was not FB worthy as far as I was concerned - too much discussion of other companies.

So glad to have my HO leads back. Hopefully these national media mentions will generate more people interested in the biz. I saw on the news tonight that while more men than women got laid off during the recession, it is overwhelmingly men who are getting hired now and very few women.

I agree with you Becca about posting The Early Morning show link on FB-showing other DS companies along with PC and at that, PC was after Avon and MK on their show. Nothing against those companies nor their products, simply a difference is my point. I sure wish it had simply show cased PC. I am going to look at this magazine link and hope to share it also. Thank you so much for sharing CK.

smart2cook said:
I agree with you Becca about posting The Early Morning show link on FB-showing other DS companies along with PC and at that, PC was after Avon and MK on their show. Nothing against those companies nor their products, simply a difference is my point. I sure wish it had simply show cased PC. I am going to look at this magazine link and hope to share it also. Thank you so much for sharing CK.

At least PC wasn't called the Grandmother of direct sales like Avon was. Geez! Nothing like basically saying it's an old fuddy duddy company. Then they back pedaled by pointing out Fergie on the cover of the catalog.

LOL that is true! That was pretty bad wasn't it and actually they didn't really give MK but a mention of their name! Now that would have been very upsetting.

I did post the Early News link on Facebook. A lot of ladies I know from my shows know that I stress that folks will be eating forever until they come out with a little pill to take daily versus makeup, jewelry, clothes that go out of style and those are the areas folks cut back on when times get tough...but not food!

Did you guys notice the cookware shown in the PC display on the Early Morning show? What was that? I didn't recognize it.

Yep, not ours definitely! Not sure what happened there!

Somebody in the props department must have goofed. That is a great article. The best thing I noted was that they mentioned what the average PC consultant makes is about $2400 a year or $200 a month. That can make a big difference in someone's life. This makes it more of a "Reachable" goal I think. I know I average about that each year. Most times more but hey, it still says that you can put money in your pocket. I also loved what they said about not being able to replace a full time job on this income. That too takes away the expectation that most people have coming into this business. If they do not expect to be able to quit their FT, they will not be disappoint when they can not. I know I tried but could not keep my recruits or my show schedule up enough to do that. Thanks CK!

pampered1224 said:
Somebody in the props department must have goofed. That is a great article. The best thing I noted was that they mentioned what the average PC consultant makes is about $2400 a year or $200 a month. That can make a big difference in someone's life. This makes it more of a "Reachable" goal I think. I know I average about that each year. Most times more but hey, it still says that you can put money in your pocket. I also loved what they said about not being able to replace a full time job on this income. That too takes away the expectation that most people have coming into this business. If they do not expect to be able to quit their FT, they will not be disappoint when they can not. I know I tried but could not keep my recruits or my show schedule up enough to do that. Thanks CK!

True statement, most folks will not replace their income! I share at my shows that most folks do this on the side to earn the extra money they would like to have for their needs or wants! However, as an example through PC, I was able to pay off all our debt with the extra income I made last year (other than home) and retire at 50 so all I do now is party for a living! I have made a meaningful income so far and share my commission check journey since I started January 2010. It is impressive, I am a go-getter, but it IS doable if you want it bad enough!

Melissa78 said:
Stacy Itzel was one of the speakers at our Spring Launch. What an inspiration. She's a recruiting rockstar!

She's also my Director!!!! :)

Related to Pampered Chef Featured in Woman's Day!

1. What is "Pampered Chef Featured in Woman's Day!" all about?

"Pampered Chef Featured in Woman's Day!" is a special feature in the popular women's magazine showcasing our top kitchen products and recipes. It also includes tips and tricks for using our products to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable.

2. How did Pampered Chef get featured in Woman's Day?

Pampered Chef has a long-standing partnership with Woman's Day, and our high-quality products and delicious recipes have caught the attention of the magazine's editors. They have chosen to feature us in their publication as a trusted and reputable brand in the kitchen and cooking industry.

3. Can I purchase the featured products and recipes directly from Woman's Day?

No, the featured products and recipes can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. However, you can find a link to our website in the Woman's Day feature to easily access the products and recipes.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the products featured in Woman's Day?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for the products and recipes featured in Woman's Day. Be sure to check our website or consult your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

5. Can I request a specific product or recipe to be featured in Woman's Day?

We value our customers' feedback and suggestions, but the products and recipes featured in Woman's Day are chosen by the magazine's editors. However, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions for future features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Bren706