• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars...newbie Question

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a currency that can be earned by hosting a party or making a purchase. They can be redeemed towards future purchases and have no limit on how much can be earned. They can be redeemed online or at a party, but cannot be used for taxes or shipping. They expire after 6 months.
K.Shaffer
How do you earn PC dollars after your 90 days? Is it the same?

PC will offer certain incentives throughout the year to earn PC dollars. It is not the same as your first 90 days.

Yes, the opportunities are significantly decreased after your 90 days. So, earn 'em while you can!

Good to know. Thank you!

Hi there! Congratulations on completing your 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant! After your 90 days, you can continue to earn PC dollars by hosting cooking parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants to join your team. The earning structure may vary slightly, but the opportunities to earn PC dollars are still there. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars...newbie Question

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by purchasing products. You can earn 10% of the total sales in Pampered Chef Dollars when you host a party and 10% of your purchase in Pampered Chef Dollars when you make a purchase. These dollars can then be used towards future purchases.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply log into your account on our website and add the desired products to your cart. During the checkout process, you will see an option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase. You can also redeem them at a party by letting the consultant know.

3. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn?

There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn. The more you host parties or make purchases, the more dollars you can accumulate. However, keep in mind that Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date, so be sure to use them before they expire.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase anything from the catalog?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards the purchase of any product from our catalog. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used towards taxes or shipping costs.

5. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are valid for 6 months from the date they are earned. You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NinaPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies