• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars From December

In summary, "Pampered Chef Dollars From December" is a promotional offer that allows customers to earn dollars to use towards future purchases when they shop during the month of December. To earn these dollars, customers must make a purchase during December, and for every $75 spent, they will receive $10 in "Pampered Chef Dollars". These dollars can be used starting in January of the following year and expire on March 31st. They can be combined with other offers or discounts, but cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. There is no special action required to redeem them, they can be used as cash towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products.
buzz26
When do we get out PC dollars we earned from December sales?

I could be wrong, but I think it's the 14th.

Whew! I need them to buy my supplies for the next 2 months. Hope they hurry:)

I think you'll have a link for them on-line. I don't believe you get paper copies any more.

I usually just get an e-mail and then they're in my account.

buzz26 said:
I usually just get an e-mail and then they're in my account.
How does that work exactly, in your bank acct, if it's PC $$ we earn?

heat123 said:
How does that work exactly, in your bank acct, if it's PC $$ we earn?
There's a Pampered Chef Dollars Acct on Consultants Corner.

I can't wait either!!!!!!

Hi Heather,

It's a little account that shows online when you sign into consultants corner.

Take care,
Heather

Oh, good to know, thanks! Last time I earned any PC$ it was a paper giftcertificate!

The date was in the fine print on the promotion. December 14.

chefann said:
The date was in the fine print on the promotion. December 14.

December 14. Wow!!!!! I can't wait that long

:)

They are supposed to be deposited BY Jan. 14th. I guess they could be earlier but I haven't gotten mine yet. To check/redeem you need to go to CC under managing business. There is a link that is Pampered Chef Dollars. You can track your account info.

I'm so glad to see this info posted. I've been wondering where my $$$ was and I couldn't find anything giving me more information. Guess I wasn't looking in the right spot!!! Thanks so much!

I sure hope it's tomorrow b/c I need my supplies. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

What is "Pampered Chef Dollars From December"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars From December" is a promotional offer that allows customers to earn dollars to use towards future purchases when they shop during the month of December.

How do I earn "Pampered Chef Dollars From December"?

To earn "Pampered Chef Dollars From December", customers must make a purchase during the month of December. For every $75 spent, customers will receive $10 in "Pampered Chef Dollars" to use towards a future purchase.

When can I use my "Pampered Chef Dollars From December"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars From December" can be used towards a purchase starting in January of the following year. They expire on March 31st of the following year.

Can "Pampered Chef Dollars From December" be combined with other offers or discounts?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Dollars From December" can be combined with other offers or discounts. However, they cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards.

Do I need to do anything special to redeem my "Pampered Chef Dollars From December"?

No, there is no special action required to redeem your "Pampered Chef Dollars From December". Simply use them as you would use cash towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Poll