• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days...

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days is a rewards program for consultants who have been with the company for at least 90 days. To earn these dollars, consultants must meet certain sales requirements during their first 90 days. These dollars can be used towards any product or business tool purchase, but they do expire after 12 months and cannot be used for shipping, handling, gift cards, or combined with other discounts or promotions.
pamperedape
how can you earn them? I WANT MORE!!!!!:D

We rarely get them. Sometimes for promotions we get them. Last time I remember them be earnable was last september when they had a stoneware promotion for consultants going on. Sorry to be the bearer of sad news.

Some directors give them for different promotions that they run - I have one going right now in fact.

Don't forget TPC they were in April for recruits also

You get $250 in PC$ when you promote to director! :)

Bummer. Thanks for the info...

sniff...sniff...

I forgot about all those things. LOL, guess I should have kept my mouth shut.

Does everyone who earns TPC in any category get $360 PC $$?

That's a great goal!

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days...

What are Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days?

Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days is a rewards program for consultants who have been with the company for at least 90 days. It allows them to earn credits that can be used towards purchasing products or business tools.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days, consultants must meet certain sales requirements during their first 90 days with the company. These requirements may vary depending on the consultant's start date.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days towards any type of purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days can be used towards any product or business tool purchase. This includes items for personal use or for business use.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days expire 12 months after they are earned. It is important for consultants to use their dollars before they expire to make the most of their rewards.

Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days?

There are a few restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars After 90 Days. They cannot be used to pay for shipping or handling fees, or towards the purchase of gift cards. They also cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • NinaPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morgan032032