• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Discount for H & R Block??

In summary, the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block is a special offer that allows clients to save 15% on purchases from Pampered Chef. To redeem the discount, clients can present their H & R Block tax receipt at a Pampered Chef party or use a special discount code online. The discount can be used multiple times but only once per party or online order. There are no restrictions on what products can be purchased with the discount and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used for consultant or hostess rewards.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone know how much of a discount we get from H & R Block? I saw it on CC but it doesn't say how much the discount is worth. We usually go to H & R Block to get our taxes done, and i just wondered if any of you have gone there to have your taxes done, have used the discount and could tell me how much it is worth.

We go to HRB,too. Is there some form we need to take to prove we are consultants?

I do mine online through HRB. I usually pay $80 for the plan I use, but with PC its $52. If you click on the Pampered Perks through CC, it shows you the coupon that you print to take to the place. I clicked on the coupon and it showed me how to get the discount online since I don't go to the center.

I printed the coupon and it's $25, but can't get my taxes done yet, because I don't have all of our W-2'S!

since HRB owns tax cut do we get a discount on the software?

Yup ... we get a whopping $25 off the $380 they charge for a long form with Schedule C!

You can also write off the tax preparation fees. :)

What is the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block?

The Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block is a special offer that allows H & R Block clients to save 15% on their purchases from Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem the Pampered Chef discount as an H & R Block client?

To redeem the Pampered Chef discount as an H & R Block client, simply present your H & R Block tax receipt at any Pampered Chef party or enter the special discount code at checkout when shopping online.

Can I use the Pampered Chef discount multiple times?

Yes, the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block can be used multiple times. However, it is only valid for one transaction per party or online order.

Are there any restrictions on what I can purchase with the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block?

No, there are no restrictions on what products you can purchase with the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block. It can be applied to any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance.

Is the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block combinable with other offers?

No, the Pampered Chef discount for H & R Block cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used for consultant or hostess rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • Morvin