• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Business Cards: Add Magnets & Labels!

In summary, Lisa is back in the business and would like to renew relationships with her old hosts and guests.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Business CardsI like to put magnets on the back of my business cards for my hosts. These can be bought at any office supply store. I give one to each of my hosts when I do her show. They have adhesive on one side to attach your card.
I also print out labels to affix to the back of my cards when I am offering a recruiting or booking or refferal special.

10 Ways to Use Your Pampered Chef Business Card10 WAYS TO USE YOUR BUSINESS CARD
You should be going thru lots and lots of business cards. They do you no good sitting at home in your office.
1. Hand your business card to everyone you do business with.
2. Give out cards at your shows. If you are running a refferal special, slap a label on the back of each card.
3.Give your cards to your family. Have them keep their ears open and viola they can hand someone your card.
4. If you know the owner or manager of stores you frequent, ask if you can leave some of your cards on the counter.
5. Many supermarkets have community boards for flyers. Tack up some of your business cards.
6. If you know other party plan people swap some cards. This way you can refer them and they can refer you when someone is looking for your type of dealer.
7. I heard this a long time ago A best selling sales book suggests you include your card with every bill or piece of correspndance you send out.
8. Always have a big pile with you out at fairs. Often people only want your card. They are easy to carry around.
9. When I send a catalog to someone- I always staple my business card to the front. I feel it makes me appear more business like.
10.turn your business cards into a magnet. The magnetic tape is sold in business card sizes at office supply stores. Give to each host and your special customers.

I love the line about "or find a single man for me" LOL! :rolleyes:

:) Kelly

recipe on the backI have started to print some of my most liked recipes on the back of my cards. I no longer feel like I am only advertising but also providing a recipe for someone to enjoy. I know they will keep it. ;)

ChefKen said:
I have started to print some of my most liked recipes on the back of my cards. I no longer feel like I am only advertising but also providing a recipe for someone to enjoy. I know they will keep it. ;)
Nice idea ken! :)

Instead of buying individual magnets you can also purchase a Xyron machine with a megnetic refill and save some money in the long run. You can also add magnets to about 4 cards at a time. Hope this helps :)

Another idea for busniness cards--leave it at the table at a restaraunt for your waitress and offer her something on the back if she calls you! You can also purchase magnets that cover the back of business cards perfectly at Wal-Mart!!

Hi All,

I've been with the Pampered Chef for almost 3 yrs. I took sometime off due to back problems and I am new to this group. And I love it already. Any advice will help in getting back into bussiness and kitchen shows. I like all the ideas on the business cards. You can email me @ [email protected]

Thanks so much

Lisa M

chefloriray said:
Another idea for busniness cards--leave it at the table at a restaraunt for your waitress and offer her something on the back if she calls you! You can also purchase magnets that cover the back of business cards perfectly at Wal-Mart!!

Welcome Back to the business!
Here are some ideas-

1) Simply tell everyone you meet everyday about your business and give them a catalog or business card or flyer.
2) Spend an hour or 2 going thru all the posts at this website and take the best 5 ideas and start implementing them.
3)Talk to your director for his/her ideas.
4) Contact your old hosts and guests and tell them you're back and ask if they'd like to take advantage of our great new host program.
5)Ask your close friends and relatives to help you get your business back on it's feet.
Good Luck!

1. What are the benefits of adding magnets and labels to Pampered Chef business cards?

Adding magnets and labels to Pampered Chef business cards can increase their functionality and make them more memorable. The magnets allow the cards to be easily displayed on refrigerators or other metal surfaces, serving as a constant reminder of your business. Labels can also provide important information such as your contact details or a special promotion, making it easier for potential customers to reach out to you.

2. Can I choose the design and layout for my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and layouts for your Pampered Chef business cards. The company offers customizable templates that allow you to add your own logo, images, and text. You can also work with a designer to create a unique and professional design that best represents your brand.

3. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef business cards with magnets and labels?

The production and delivery time for Pampered Chef business cards with magnets and labels can vary depending on your location and the quantity ordered. In general, it can take 1-2 weeks for the cards to be printed and shipped to you. Expedited shipping options may also be available for an additional fee.

4. Can I order a small quantity of Pampered Chef business cards with magnets and labels?

Yes, you can order a small quantity of Pampered Chef business cards with magnets and labels. The company offers options to order as few as 50 cards, making it perfect for those just starting out or needing a smaller amount for a specific event or promotion.

5. How much does it cost to add magnets and labels to Pampered Chef business cards?

The cost of adding magnets and labels to Pampered Chef business cards will vary depending on the quantity ordered and any additional design or shipping fees. However, the company offers competitive pricing and bulk discounts for larger orders. You can contact a representative for a personalized quote based on your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • pamperedsarahm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies