• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride 'We're Registered' Cards!!!

In summary, Becky is worried that she will not be able to get enough registry cards for her 200 guests, and she is looking for advice on what to do. PC tells her that she can order the cards through Merrill, but they are $46. Becky decides to make her own, and she tells Marlene that she is doing well with bookings even though she lives in Wyoming.
hmolah
NEED ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!

Help!

I have two couples that want to do their PC registry March 1! I was looking at the paperwork supply list and wanted to get a head start on things, and I wanted to order the 'We're Registered' cards. Reason is, one couple is getting married April 2, and wants to have them in their wedding invites that they are sending out this week, and the other couple is getting married in May. I'm mainly worried about the 'April couple', because of the lack of time before the wedding. However, the paperwork supply list doesn't say we can order those cards! I know that when they register that they receive 30 cards free, but they are inviting 200 guests, so 30 won't go very far!! I don't want this couple to get frustrated and not register with PC, so what do I do??? I've asked my director and she's looking into it, but I really need answers fast. I need to order these today if possible! I'm really concerned!!!

Any suggestions, or information on this matter? I know 30 registry cards won't be enough for most brides, since the average that people invite is over 100! What are we supposed to do?

Thanks!

Bridal registry cardsYou could only get the cards through Merrill

You could always buy some blank business cards and make your own?? That way you could make them any way you want and as many as you need.

Oh, I see. I called PC and they told me the same thing, and how to find them on Merrill. Yikes $46 for 200 we're registered cards!? Um...no. I think I"ll just make my own. Geesh, that is pretty stupid idea if I do say so myself....these should be made available to the couple, and not something that A: is so expensive, and B: that we have to purchase from another company! :mad:

Grr.....

Thanks for the help.

Merrill Wedding Registery CardsThe wedding registry cards that say "We're Registered" are priced below. And are listed under STATIONARY

Qty 100 200 500
Price $4.50 $7.95 $19.50

Heather I emailed you as well, but the cards you were looking at I believe are the MARKETING postcards and they are $46 for 200!

Hope that helps!

I'm gonna try to make my own...I'll post them if I like them!

Oh, I see the cheaper ones... whew! Ok, I might do that then! Thanks for letting me know about those! $8 for 200 is more like it! ;)

I'm scanning the samples they sent us in the new supplies and printing those out instead. :D

Good idea AFwife! I think I might try that as well!

Thanks!

cheaper? better?
AFwife said:
I'm scanning the samples they sent us in the new supplies and printing those out instead. :D

Can you print them for cheaper than you can buy them? I don't think $7.95 for 200 cards is bad at all. By the time you pay for your color ink and the cards...and the time you invest in printing the cards...you would think it would be cheaper and more time-saving to buy them.

I personally bought them and they are great! I already have 8 bridal shows set for April and May and I already have 16 brides ready for the March 1st launch!

fruit76loop said:
Can you print them for cheaper than you can buy them? I don't think $7.95 for 200 cards is bad at all. By the time you pay for your color ink and the cards...and the time you invest in printing the cards...you would think it would be cheaper and more time-saving to buy them.

I personally bought them and they are great! I already have 8 bridal shows set for April and May and I already have 16 brides ready for the March 1st launch!
That's awesome, Marlene! How in the world did you get all those bookings?

I'm just good.... ha haBecky,

Just teasing in the title...but I am sure you knew that! :D I did a bridal fair here, cost me $200 for 6 hours...but as you can see by the results it was well worth it! I am still working on calling more brides as well! This is the hard part for me! I had over 50 brides register for my prize drawing of a basket along with many bridesmaids and friends of the bride! I thought this was great considering I do live in Wyoming!

Smiles,

Good job with bookings in WY!I agree with you...everything is harder in Wyoming! I live in Utah,and my husband works in Pinedale, WY. Everytime I go up there I remember why I didn't move there lol. :D

Marlene please keep us posted on your March brides. I would love to hear your total sales from all of that. That is very exciting news for you. :D Good luck!

what did you say...to follow up with those leads from the bridal fair??
I'm in that situation right now, and would love to know what you said!
Cheers,
Angela

1. What are "Pampered Bride 'We're Registered' Cards"?

"Pampered Bride 'We're Registered' Cards" are customizable cards that can be included in wedding invitations or given out separately to let guests know where the couple is registered for gifts.

2. How can I customize the "We're Registered" cards?

Our "We're Registered" cards can be customized with the couple's names, wedding date, and a list of their registered stores or websites. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your wedding theme.

3. Can I order "We're Registered" cards without being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order our "We're Registered" cards. However, if you are a consultant, you can receive a discount on bulk orders.

4. How many "We're Registered" cards should I order?

We recommend ordering at least one card per household or couple on your guest list. It's always better to have a few extra, just in case.

5. Can I add a message or note to the "We're Registered" cards?

Yes, there is space on the back of the card to add a personalized message or note to your guests. This is a great way to thank them for their support and remind them of your special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Malinda Klein