1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Has anyone made their own we're registered cards?

1. I have a Bridal Fair tomorrow, and up until about 3 days ago I forgot about it. My director made some we're registered cards for us to hand out, but they aren't printing or aligning right on my computer. Has anyone made their own to hand out? I would have ordered them, but they won't be here in time. Thanks!! :)

Feb 24, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I did on business cards for my bridal show in Jan. I used the brides colors, and they came out great. I can't post them because they are in a print mast document, but here is kinda what they looked like. The bride really liked them as well! I think they are more personalized! :D

Attached Files:

Feb 24, 2006
  3. I think this is cheating....

I went to the Merrill website and right clicked on the "We're registered" card to save it to my computer. Then I opened Publisher and chose to do a business card, I inserted the picture and then put my name and info on it. I wouldn't normally do this, as I think it is probably wrong in several ways, but I needed something last minute for a bridal fair I am doing, they were making the brochure yesterday and needed a business card. Merrill seems to be taking forever to send them out!!! Anyhow, this is how mine looked...I'll attach it.

Attached Files:

4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

I would be careful...

that is probably treading on Copy Right and such! I personally thought Merrill was wonderful! I love their cards...way cheaper by the time I figured the ink, cards and time to print them :eek: ! I ordered and received my business cards within a week! :D

Feb 24, 2006
  5. I had suggested that idea to my director as a last minute idea since our cards wouldn't be here in time for the fair, and she told me to make something up on my own to be on the safe side. I don't want to get in trouble with anything so I will just make up my own. :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
    Feb 24, 2006
  6. One week!

Wow, it took about 3 weeks for us to get our business cards from them! Maybe my registry cards will be here sooner than I thought!!! I do like our business cards, they are beautiful and I thought they were a great deal!

Have something to add?