• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made Their Own We're Registered Cards?

In summary, the Bridal Fair is tomorrow, and the director's have created cards but they are not printing or aligning correctly on the computer. There is a possibility that someone else made their own cards, and they were faster.
erica177311
I have a Bridal Fair tomorrow, and up until about 3 days ago I forgot about it. My director made some we're registered cards for us to hand out, but they aren't printing or aligning right on my computer. Has anyone made their own to hand out? I would have ordered them, but they won't be here in time. Thanks!! :)

I did on business cards for my bridal show in Jan. I used the brides colors, and they came out great. I can't post them because they are in a print mast document, but here is kinda what they looked like. The bride really liked them as well! I think they are more personalized! :D

Attachments

• PC Blake is.doc
    98 KB · Views: 515
I think this is cheating....I went to the Merrill website and right clicked on the "We're registered" card to save it to my computer. Then I opened Publisher and chose to do a business card, I inserted the picture and then put my name and info on it. I wouldn't normally do this, as I think it is probably wrong in several ways, but I needed something last minute for a bridal fair I am doing, they were making the brochure yesterday and needed a business card. Merrill seems to be taking forever to send them out!!! Anyhow, this is how mine looked...I'll attach it.

Attachments

• Bridal Fair business card ad.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 833
I would be careful...that is probably treading on Copy Right and such! I personally thought Merrill was wonderful! I love their cards...way cheaper by the time I figured the ink, cards and time to print them :eek: ! I ordered and received my business cards within a week! :D

I had suggested that idea to my director as a last minute idea since our cards wouldn't be here in time for the fair, and she told me to make something up on my own to be on the safe side. I don't want to get in trouble with anything so I will just make up my own. :)

Last edited:
One week!Wow, it took about 3 weeks for us to get our business cards from them! Maybe my registry cards will be here sooner than I thought!!! I do like our business cards, they are beautiful and I thought they were a great deal!

1. What are "We're Registered" cards?

"We're Registered" cards are small cards that can be included in invitations or shared with friends and family to let them know where you are registered for gifts.

2. Can I make my own "We're Registered" cards?

Yes, you can make your own "We're Registered" cards using our customizable templates or by designing your own. We also offer pre-printed cards that you can personalize with your information.

3. How do I include my registry information on the cards?

You can include your registry information by adding the logos or links of your registries on the cards. You can also include a QR code that leads to your registry page.

4. Is there a limit to how many "We're Registered" cards I can make?

No, there is no limit to how many "We're Registered" cards you can make. You can print as many as you need for your event or share the digital version with your guests.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "We're Registered" cards?

No, anyone can use our "We're Registered" cards. They are a free and convenient way to share your registry information with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alibee1
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
acherry
  • esavvymom