• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Yourself with Exclusive Perks from Dell | Newswire Announcement

In summary, the "Pamper Yourself with Exclusive Perks from Dell" announcement is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Dell that offers exclusive discounts and perks for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. To access these perks, you can visit the Pampered Chef Consultant website and click on the Dell Perks link. You must be a current Pampered Chef consultant or customer with a valid consultant ID or customer number to be eligible for the perks. The discounts may vary but can include savings on laptops, desktops, monitors, and other Dell products. There is no set end date for this partnership, so it is recommended to take advantage of these exclusive perks while they are available.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I'm having trouble with the link in the newswire. I don't see it posted under Pampered Perks yet.
Anyone have the info?

jrny2001 said:
I'm having trouble with the link in the newswire. I don't see it posted under Pampered Perks yet.
Anyone have the info?

It's not under the pull-down menu for pampered perks, but if you click directly on the pampered perks link, you'll see it.

Thanks!!! I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out:eek:

The H&R Block discount is nice too.. $25 off. Of course I have no idea how much they'd charge total.

7% for Dell

Can't wait for my tax refund (if I get one...)
I'm totally taking advantage of the Dell discount and geting a new laptop :D

I look forward to this perk! My current computer was purchased back in 1999 and is so sloooowwwww!

Of course NOW they tell us...just got my new Dell a month ago:rolleyes:

Related to Pamper Yourself with Exclusive Perks from Dell | Newswire Announcement

1. What is the "Pamper Yourself with Exclusive Perks from Dell" announcement?

The "Pamper Yourself with Exclusive Perks from Dell" announcement is an exciting new partnership between Pampered Chef and Dell that offers exclusive perks and discounts for Pampered Chef consultants and customers when purchasing Dell products.

2. How do I access the exclusive perks from Dell?

You can access the exclusive perks from Dell by visiting the Pampered Chef Consultant website and clicking on the Dell Perks link. From there, you will be directed to the Dell website where you can start browsing and shopping for discounted products.

3. Are there any requirements to be eligible for the exclusive perks from Dell?

Yes, in order to be eligible for the exclusive perks from Dell, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant or customer. You will also need to have a valid Pampered Chef consultant ID or customer number to access the perks.

4. What kind of perks and discounts can I expect from Dell through this partnership?

The perks and discounts offered through this partnership may vary, but they can include discounts on laptops, desktops, monitors, and other Dell products. There may also be special promotions and deals available for Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. How long will this partnership between Pampered Chef and Dell last?

At this time, there is no set end date for this partnership. However, it is always a good idea to take advantage of the exclusive perks from Dell while they are available and keep an eye out for any updates or changes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vmgcooks