• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Sprint Pampered Perk: Is it Worth it? | Consultant's Corner

In summary, the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" is a program for Pampered Chef consultants to earn points and rewards for their sales achievements. To sign up, consultants can log into their account and click on the "Perks" tab. Rewards include gift cards, products, and trips, and points can be earned through sales and recruiting goals, training and events, and completing business tasks. There is no cost to participate in the program.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Hey everyone. I just got my email about the new Sprint Pampered Perk. It said to go to consultant's corner under Pampered Perks to read more, but it's not showing up, yet. Does anyone else know what the perk is? We don't have a cell phone yet, but have considered it. I just wondered if this would be worth it. I don't even know if Sprint services this area, now that I think of it. Hmmm... :cool:

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about the new Sprint Pampered Perk. The best thing for you to do would be to contact Sprint directly and ask them about the details of the offer. They should be able to provide you with more information about what the perk is, if it's available in your area, and how you can take advantage of it.

The new Sprint Pampered Perk is 15% off monthly service plans and free activation for new customers. If you are already a Sprint customer, you can receive a $50 service credit on your account by using the promo code provided in the email. This perk is only available to consultants in the United States and Puerto Rico. To access the details and redeem this perk, go to the Pampered Perks section on Consultant's Corner and click on the Sprint icon. You will then be prompted to enter your Consultant ID and password. From there, you can view the terms and conditions and click on the link to sign up.Please note that this perk is subject to change and availability may vary based on location. It is always best to check with Sprint directly to see if they offer coverage in your area.We hope you take advantage of this great perk and enjoy the savings on your cell phone service!

Related to Discover the New Sprint Pampered Perk: Is it Worth it? | Consultant's Corner

What is the "New Sprint Pampered Perk"?

The "New Sprint Pampered Perk" is a new program that allows Pampered Chef consultants to earn points and rewards for their hard work and sales achievements.

How do I sign up for the "New Sprint Pampered Perk"?

You can sign up for the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Perks" tab. From there, you can enroll in the program and start earning points.

What rewards can I earn through the "New Sprint Pampered Perk"?

There are a variety of rewards that can be earned through the "New Sprint Pampered Perk", including gift cards, products, and even trips. You can redeem your points for these rewards once you have accumulated enough.

How do I earn points in the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" program?

You can earn points in the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" program by achieving sales and recruiting goals, participating in training and events, and completing certain business tasks. Your points will be automatically tracked and updated in your account.

Is there a cost to participate in the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "New Sprint Pampered Perk" program. It is a free perk for Pampered Chef consultants to reward them for their hard work and dedication to their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ccmahaffey