• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Pampered Perk with Sprint - All You Need to Know!

In summary, the Pampered Perk with Sprint is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants and customers that provides discounts on select Sprint wireless plans and devices. Eligibility can be verified through the Sprint website using a Pampered Chef email address. Discounts range up to 25% off plans and 10% off devices. To redeem, visit the Sprint website and follow instructions for eligibility verification. The offer is available in all areas where Sprint offers service, but availability of specific plans and devices may vary.
PCwithStay-C
Has ayone seen aymroe information on the new Pampered Perk with Sprint(?) I think? I am interested in switching when we move but cant find anything new or updated on CC.

PCwithStay-C said:
Has ayone seen aymroe information on the new Pampered Perk with Sprint(?) I think? I am interested in switching when we move but cant find anything new or updated on CC.
Click on Pampered Perks under Managing your Business.

OK no worries...I found it :D

Related to Discover the Latest Pampered Perk with Sprint - All You Need to Know!

1. What is the Pampered Perk with Sprint?

The Pampered Perk with Sprint is a special offer available to Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It allows you to receive a discount on select Sprint wireless plans and devices.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the Pampered Perk with Sprint?

If you are a consultant or customer of Pampered Chef, you are eligible for the Pampered Perk with Sprint. You will need to verify your eligibility through the Sprint website using your Pampered Chef email address.

3. What discounts are available with the Pampered Perk with Sprint?

The discounts available with the Pampered Perk with Sprint vary depending on the wireless plan and device you choose. You can receive up to 25% off select Sprint plans and up to 10% off select devices.

4. How do I redeem the Pampered Perk with Sprint?

To redeem the Pampered Perk with Sprint, you will need to visit the Sprint website and follow the instructions for verifying your eligibility. Once verified, you can choose your desired wireless plan and device and the discount will be applied at checkout.

5. Is the Pampered Perk with Sprint available in all areas?

Yes, the Pampered Perk with Sprint is available in all areas where Sprint offers service. However, some plans and devices may not be available in certain areas. You can check availability on the Sprint website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson