• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk - Not for AT&T Renewers

In addition, you can take advantage of the Principal Protection through PC program. For more information, go to Consultants Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Perks.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
Just received an e-mail on the upcoming Pampered Perk with Sprint; haven't checked out the details, BUT I just (like in the last week) renewed a 2 yr contract w/AT&T (cingular):cry: :cry:

Yeah I JUST switched from Nextel to Verizon...boo!

yep, I bought a new fancy pantsy does everything phone and renewed my contract right before conf.

I went to CC and it's not there yet! What are the perks??? My DH's contract is coming up September 1, mine is not until next year I believe.

sfdavis918 said:
I went to CC and it's not there yet! What are the perks??? My DH's contract is coming up September 1, mine is not until next year I believe.

This is the text from the e-mail:
Effective Sept. 1, The Pampered Chef® is teaming up with Sprint, global provider of voice, data, internet and wireless innovations, to offer you Pampered Perks® savings on wireless phones, PDAs, wireless phone service and much more.

Communication is key to a successful business — take advantage of this exceptional new benefit.

For more information, go to Consultants Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Perks.

Ugh. DH just switched from Nextel to join me on Verizon, which meant we had to get a new contract. :)

I don't know if it's on CC I got an email... I have verizon and don't plan on switching anytime soon. Sprint doesn't work well were we are anywho.

Yeah, We just renewed for 2 more years with Verizon too. :cry:

Okay, all my Verizon peeps--we can call each other for FREEE!!! :)

Right, Ginny? ;)

I have Tmobile and love them!! I would never switch!! I've had them for over 5 years!

DebbieJ said:
Okay, all my Verizon peeps--we can call each other for FREEE!!! :)

Right, Ginny? ;)
You got that right!!

we have cingular(at&t) dont plan on switching had sprint once and didnt care for it

I have verizon, I love it and really don't want to switch. But I have to say, I do have the pro insurance and use principal through PC and I'm thrilled. I just don't think I can give up my verizon! :)

Oops...I posted on the wrong board. Anyone know what the perk is, yet? I'd love to go with verizon or tmobile, but they don't work up here. We're too secluded. :(

I have verizon and love it!! :love:

vwpamperedchef said:
I have Tmobile and love them!! I would never switch!! I've had them for over 5 years!

me too! 6 yrs here!

I use prepaid right now (Virgin Mobile) - but if/when I use my phone enough to justify a contracted phone, it will not be Sprint NO MATTER what good deal they give us.Plus my entire family uses Verizon, so that's likely where I'll go.

Yea...hubby has Verizon through work and mine is AllTel (on my dad's business plan) so no switching for us. I have never really heard good things about Sprint...but it sure is nice that PC continues to think of us and add perks partners!

KellyTheChef said:
Yea...hubby has Verizon through work and mine is AllTel (on my dad's business plan) so no switching for us. I have never really heard good things about Sprint...but it sure is nice that PC continues to think of us and add perks partners!
Exactly! Even if we don't use them all at least we get the option! Yeah! PC!:love:

BethCooks4U said:
Exactly! Even if we don't use them all at least we get the option! Yeah! PC!:love:
We are so "perky!" LOL

:D :balloon: :D :balloon: :D :balloon: :D

I have Verizon and I love it!!!!!

LibrarianChef said:
Oops...I posted on the wrong board. Anyone know what the perk is, yet? I'd love to go with verizon or tmobile, but they don't work up here. We're too secluded. :(
Nothing official on what it is yet. The info will probably be up on CC on September 1.

My employer has a special deal with Sprint. We get 12% off our monthly bill. So I think it will be something like that.

Related to Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk - Not for AT&T Renewers

What is the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" and who can use it?

The "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that provides exclusive discounts for Sprint customers who switch to their service. This perk is only available for new Sprint customers and cannot be used by existing AT&T renewers.

What kind of discounts are included in the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk"?

The "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" offers a variety of discounts for new Sprint customers, including discounted phone plans, free accessories, and special deals on popular devices. These discounts are subject to change and may vary depending on individual eligibility.

How can I redeem the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk"?

In order to redeem the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk", you will need to follow the instructions provided by Pampered Chef. This may include signing up for a new Sprint account and entering a promo code at checkout. Please note that this offer is not available for AT&T renewers.

Is the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" available for existing Sprint customers?

No, the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" is only available for new Sprint customers. Existing Sprint customers can take advantage of other promotions and perks offered by the company, but this specific offer is not applicable to them.

How long is the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" available?

The availability of the "Ouch! New Sprint Pampered Perk" may vary and is subject to change at any time. It is important to take advantage of this offer as soon as possible in order to ensure eligibility and to receive the best discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies