• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper a Business-Firemen/Fire Station

Catalogs, order forms, and postage can get expensive and that's why I would leave myself an out to subtract expenses. I hope this helps! I would keep 5% of commissions to cover expenses. Yes indeed you are right about costs. Catalogs, order forms, and postage can get expensive and that's why I would leave myself an out to subtract expenses. I hope this helps!
mamat1982
Has anyone tried this? I was thinking about this last night and was wondering how I would go about pitching it.
Instead of a “normal“ PAB where you just collect orders, I was thinking of combining it with a Pampered kitchen type deal where the firemen would use the host benifits to stock the kitchen at the firehouse.
Any thoughs or ideas would be appreciated! TIA
Cheyenne

I'm doing a open house type party at a high school for the teachers (come and go after school) and the host benefits are going to the Culinary Arts program.Kristi

I live walking distance from a fire house and approached them last year about doing a show at the station, inviting their families and using the host benefits for the station house kitchen. They had to turn me down because I myself am not non-profit, it's against their regulations to allow it. This may vary by city/towns.

I have thought about approaching them again this year but pitching it as a fundraiser for a local community charity such as the humane society or foster kids program. They allow me to do the show there at the station (imagine the turnout that could happen with the right flyers passed around town and community support to raise money for the charity) They could have the host benefits for the station house as a thank you and I would donate my commission on that one show to the charity selected.

I do realize that I could be donating a large sum of money, but it would be for a good cause and in the big picture of things it would be a great deal of points towards next years trip and also a tax write off at the end of the year. The contacts I could gain could actually turn out more in commissions over the year than what I give up, and if I don't gain many contacts then not much is out of my pocket in commissions due to low attendance/sales.

wcsis said:
I live walking distance from a fire house and approached them last year about doing a show at the station, inviting their families and using the host benefits for the station house kitchen. They had to turn me down because I myself am not non-profit, it's against their regulations to allow it. This may vary by city/towns.

I have thought about approaching them again this year but pitching it as a fundraiser for a local community charity such as the humane society or foster kids program. They allow me to do the show there at the station (imagine the turnout that could happen with the right flyers passed around town and community support to raise money for the charity) They could have the host benefits for the station house as a thank you and I would donate my commission on that one show to the charity selected.

I do realize that I could be donating a large sum of money, but it would be for a good cause and in the big picture of things it would be a great deal of points towards next years trip and also a tax write off at the end of the year. The contacts I could gain could actually turn out more in commissions over the year than what I give up, and if I don't gain many contacts then not much is out of my pocket in commissions due to low attendance/sales.

This sounds like a great idea, and how nice you'll donate your commission. HOWEVER, I would leave myself an out to subtract expenses--catalogs, order forms, etc. my get quite expensive. Good luck.

gailz2 said:
This sounds like a great idea, and how nice you'll donate your commission. HOWEVER, I would leave myself an out to subtract expenses--catalogs, order forms, etc. my get quite expensive. Good luck.

I would keep 5% of commissions to cover expenses. Yes indeed you are right about costs.

What is "Pamper a Business-Firemen/Fire Station"?

"Pamper a Business-Firemen/Fire Station" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where we partner with local fire stations and provide them with a free meal and a cooking demonstration. It's our way of showing appreciation for the hard work and sacrifices made by our brave firefighters.

How can I nominate a fire station for this program?

You can nominate a fire station by filling out a nomination form on our website or by contacting our customer service team. We will review all nominations and select fire stations based on various criteria including location and need.

What does the meal and cooking demonstration entail?

The meal and cooking demonstration will be provided by a Pampered Chef consultant. They will bring all the necessary ingredients and equipment to the fire station and prepare a delicious and nutritious meal for the firefighters. The demonstration will also showcase our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

Is there a cost for the fire station to participate in this program?

No, there is no cost for the fire station to participate. This program is completely free of charge for the fire station and its members.

Can individuals or businesses sponsor a "Pamper a Business-Firemen/Fire Station" event?

Yes, individuals and businesses can sponsor a "Pamper a Business-Firemen/Fire Station" event by partnering with a local Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great way to give back to the community and show support for our firefighters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedinAlaska