• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paint on Simple Additions, Is It Safe?

In summary, this week's Weekly Bites includes information about the November specials, which feature great savings on Simple Additions® products, just in time for holiday entertaining and gift-giving. It is also mentioned that Simple Additions® products are safe and have passed lead tests. The conversation also includes a reminder to read the weekly bites thoroughly for valuable information.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I dont know if it has already been discussed here or not. But with all the recalls here lately I'm concerned and I know this will be coming up at shows. I just never realized how many products are made in china.

I'm sure if it wasn't, PC would pull it. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to promote them as safe.

From this week's Weekly Bites:November SpecialsNovember is one of the most popular times of the year to book Cooking Shows. And this year, the November Guest and Host Special features great savings on Simple Additions®, just in time for holiday entertaining and gift-giving.Simple Additions® are ideal products for the holiday season - both beautiful and multi-functional. Make the most of our November Host and Guest Specials, and your sales are sure to increase.As you may know, recently there has been media coverage regarding possible lead content in ceramic products made in China. If you should receive any questions regarding Simple Additions®, you can be confident sharing with customers that we stand by the quality and safety of our products. And to give you additional assurance, we recently tested our Simple Additions® products and confirmed that they passed the tests regarding lead, meaning that Simple Additions® products are well within federal and state regulations.

thank youdid not notice that in weekly bites

cmdtrgd said:
From this week's Weekly Bites:

November Specials

November is one of the most popular times of the year to book Cooking Shows. And this year, the November Guest and Host Special features great savings on Simple Additions®, just in time for holiday entertaining and gift-giving.

Simple Additions® are ideal products for the holiday season - both beautiful and multi-functional. Make the most of our November Host and Guest Specials, and your sales are sure to increase.

As you may know, recently there has been media coverage regarding possible lead content in ceramic products made in China. If you should receive any questions regarding Simple Additions®, you can be confident sharing with customers that we stand by the quality and safety of our products. And to give you additional assurance, we recently tested our Simple Additions® products and confirmed that they passed the tests regarding lead, meaning that Simple Additions® products are well within federal and state regulations.
Thanks Kate! For reading the weekly bites all the way through!:D ;) and for passing along this valuable info!!!:balloon:

No problem!

So glad to hear that.
thanks

I have to start reading all the way through!! Every time I'm in a hurry and start to skim through I miss out on valuable info. Thanks for bringing it back to our attention. :thumbup:

Related to Paint on Simple Additions, Is It Safe?

1. Is the paint used on Simple Additions products safe for food contact?

Yes, all paint used on Pampered Chef Simple Additions products is food-safe and has been independently tested for safety.

2. Can I use the Simple Additions products in the microwave or oven?

It is not recommended to use Simple Additions products in the microwave or oven as it can damage the paint and potentially cause it to flake off.

3. Are the Simple Additions products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Simple Additions products are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the paint.

4. What is the best way to clean the Simple Additions products?

It is recommended to hand wash the Simple Additions products with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.

5. Are there any precautions I should take when using the Simple Additions products?

While the paint used on Simple Additions products is safe for food contact, it is always recommended to avoid using sharp utensils or cutting directly on the painted surface to prevent scratching or chipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • JennLizFran