• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I safely pack my SA for shows?

In summary, the expert says that if you have the appetizer plates and caddy set, it is not necessary to bring everything else with you to a show. You can leave the load at home and bring a small sample. They also recommend bringing a rolling case full of SA pieces to each show in order to sell more pieces.
shuttermonster
I don't have any SA now... but hope to change that once I qualify and get my PC$. I can't wait to take them to display at my shows. However, I am worried about breaking in transport. How do you all pack up your SA? Any tips? Have any of you found that having the appetizer plates and caddy at your shows helps sell that item? Thanks:eek:

I use the towels in between them or pack them in different compartments of my bag. Have never had a problem. I also have the Blue SA Bag but only take that when I am doing a show with a ton of SA.

I have carried the appetizer plates and caddy (in their box nestled in my bag) but have sold very few. It doesn't seem to matter if you bring them. If people are interested they will buy them, if not showing them doesn't help. I would definitely bring a sample - at least the small bowls and caddy and a dots small bowl/cranberry small square - so they can see the quality. That's enough for most - at least with my customers.

I use the rubber shelf liner from the Dollar Store. I used to use towels, but they can slip out of towels...the rubber shelf liner sticks to it. Though (picky as I am) that I am, I can see the shelf liner pattern on the SAs, so I wash them at my host's house before I display them.

I'm with Beth ~ I just bring a small sample, leave the load at home.

Most of mine I leave in the boxes they came in (the inner boxes) and pack them in the handled box that my kit paperwork came in. I fit the rectangle platter, petite squares, small squares, and medium squares in there. It works nice and they stay protected.

ouch!
Kitchen2u said:
I'm with Beth ~ I just bring a small sample, leave the load at home.

And my aching back agrees! :)

I started carrying a rolling case FULL of SA pieces to each show in October and November, hoping to book extra shows (since SA was the guest special for Nov) and sell some major amounts of SA's! Much to my dismay and physical pain I did not sell ONE SA piece!

I would bring a piece or two, and that's it. Unless your host specifically asks for something in particular, it isn't worth the pain to carry all that stuff in and set it up. That is just my 3 cents worth, however. :)

I'm slowly learning that I don't have to bring everything I own in order to have a successful show! :) At my last show I brought fewer items with me than I ever had, and I had an $850.00 show! Whoo-hoo.

BethCooks4U said:
I also have the Blue SA Bag but only take that when I am doing a show with a ton of SA.

I know everyone must think I'm slow. But I'm having a difficult time finding all this stuff. Where can I find this blue bag? I don't see it in the "Supply Order Form"... and I've also checked on eBay :blushing: and I don't see it. Where would I find it... or was this a bag that is no longer available?

Thank you all for the tips... I always appreciate the info!!! :rolleyes:

I haven't seen it on consultant's corner either, I don't think it is available anymore. (I would love to be wrong and have someone correct me. :D )I have seen it on Ebay -- type in Pampered Chef Consultant tote or bag. It's blue with white straps. I also got my stoneware bag on Ebay which I absolutely love!

I use lots of towels and some bubble wrap from a shipment of SA.
I booked at least two November shows in September by having the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set with me. I traded out 4 white plates and put the cranberry ones into it. I didn't sell any outright, though. I also bring the small square bowls and caddy, but I've never sold any of those. I brought the rectangle platter and placed the cranberry petite squares on it displayed on the table as a centerpiece. I sold one of those sets at two different shows. I am so glad SA sale is over, though. Too much weight!

1. How should I pack my Sa for a show?

When packing your Sa for a show, it is important to first make sure it is clean and dry. Then, place it in a sturdy box or bag to prevent any damage during transportation. You can also use bubble wrap or packing peanuts to add extra protection. Make sure to label the box or bag with your name and contact information.

2. Can I pack my Sa with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can pack your Sa with other Pampered Chef products as long as they are not too heavy or bulky. It is best to pack them in separate boxes or bags to avoid any damage.

3. Do I need to pack my Sa in a special way for air travel?

If you are traveling by air, it is recommended to pack your Sa in a hard-sided suitcase or carry-on bag. This will provide the most protection during the flight. You can also use clothing or towels to wrap around the Sa to prevent any scratches.

4. Can I pack my Sa in a soft-sided bag or backpack?

It is not recommended to pack your Sa in a soft-sided bag or backpack as it may not provide enough protection during transportation. However, if you must use a soft-sided bag, make sure to wrap the Sa in bubble wrap or towels for added protection.

5. How should I pack my Sa if I am driving to a show?

If you are driving to a show, you can pack your Sa in a sturdy box or bag and place it in the trunk of your car. Make sure it is secured and cannot move around during the drive. You can also use towels or blankets to cushion the Sa and prevent any scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSandyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Pampered Angel