• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Pack a Rolling Tote: Tips and Tricks for Easy Traveling

In summary, Kristina is an angel who thought of buying a tote for a teammate who needed it. She was able to get a great discount and the s&h was waived.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
My director said there used to be a video on how to pack your rolling tote. I just got mine today & am having trouble figuring out the best way to do it. Does anyone have that old video by chance or know where I could find it? No luck on You Tube. Thanks!

Don't know about a video, but personally I took out the lining and fill it without it.

I don't use all thoes pockets, but I do use some. I slide my 2 8" skillets inside the two pockets on the inside front, I put my large SA round platter in the front pocket (i make a lot of microwave cakes) I slide all my cookbooks in the side pocket on the outside and my mandoline base on the other side pocket. The back(where the handle is) I put my cutting board, lg bar pan and cooling rack. Then all my bowls sit in the large open part. I also have the tote that sits on the top, so I have a lot in that too - spices, measuring cups, knives, tool turn about tote.

It isn't a video, but hope it helps! :)

My only advice is don't put too much in it. It gets HEAVY!I earned this when it first came out in 2005 and I hardly ever use it anymore except for fairs.

Last edited:
I have one.. I'm thinking trial and error.. ? I haven't tried to pack it for a show yet... (need the show first! LOL) soon hopefully... soon... good luck, maybe the breakable stuff in there... then it's less jiggling it around.. less hitting other items? not sure, good luck!

I used to use mine all the time. But here lately it seems that everyone has gravel driveways and sidewalks that are gravel or riverrock and the thing doesn't roll so easily when it's full on gravel. I loved it when I used it though. Now I mostly just use the consultant tote because I've been trying to take less to shows.

but........I also never saw the video and don't think I use it as effectively as I could.

Thanks everyone! I packed it for the first time last night. I didn't fill all the pockets, but kept them in as padding for all my stoneware I put in there. I love it! My friend just got hers too. She has fibromyalgia and RA and really NEEDED it!

Re: Kristina is an ANGEL!!
kristina16marie said:
Thanks everyone! I packed it for the first time last night. I didn't fill all the pockets, but kept them in as padding for all my stoneware I put in there. I love it! My friend just got hers too. She has fibromyalgia and RA and really NEEDED it!

My sweet Kristina is modest! I have been wanting this tote FOREVER, but wasn't sure if I should wait for a way to earn it. Yes, I'm cheap! lol She's right, I do need it because of my RA and fibro...I finally decided to bite the cost and buy one on my next supply order.

When all of a sudden, PC made a mistake and sent her a SECOND tote. They offered it to her at a great discount, and Kristina quickly thought of me. She not only asked them to give her a BIGGER discount, she asked if they would allow me to purchase the tote with my PCD!!! On top of that the s&h was waived too! Kristina is AMAZING and KIND! I was soooo touched that she thought of me, and went to bat for me!

God is good, and I am blessed to have such sweet people around me. I know it was a gift from above, and that HE allowed me to have this tote I needed at a price that would appease my thrifty nature! :blushing: I know this isn't about packing a rolling tote, but I thought Kristina deserved the recognition and kudos for her thoughtfulness. I LOVE my tote, used it for my show on Saturday. I was SO pumped because of Kristina and PC's gesture for me to get the tote, that it showed! I bragged about how my teammates look out to help each other and that PC takes care of its own, that I have a lady who wants to join! Whoo Hoo

So, Kristina....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! As I told you earlier, I pray that GOD rewards your action and your beautiful spirit :angel: and blesses you daily. I pray that HE grants you your heart's desire. And I pray that you realize how much your gesture touched me, and that you know what a BEAUTIFUL woman you are - inside and out!

Awww, Laurie you are so sweet to me. See that's why I joined your team! I love you!

Right back at you! And boy am I glad you did! = ) Congrats on your show last night and fundraiser! You are doing so well!

1. How many items can the Rolling Tote hold?

The Rolling Tote can hold up to 20 pounds of weight, which is approximately 10-12 pieces of cookware or 15-20 pieces of smaller kitchen tools.

2. Can the Rolling Tote fit in overhead airplane compartments?

Yes, the Rolling Tote is designed to fit in most standard airplane overhead compartments. However, it is always best to check with your specific airline for their size restrictions.

3. Is the Rolling Tote waterproof?

No, the Rolling Tote is not waterproof. It is made of durable polyester fabric, but it is not designed to withstand heavy rain or water exposure.

4. Can I use the Rolling Tote as a regular suitcase?

Yes, the Rolling Tote can be used as a regular suitcase for travel. It has a retractable handle and wheels for easy transport.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Rolling Tote?

To clean the Rolling Tote, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach. It is also recommended to air dry the tote before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
lt1jane