• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Won't Let Me Place Order....

In summary, there could be various reasons why P3 is not letting you place your order, such as technical difficulties, account issues, or problems with your payment method. To fix the issue, you can try refreshing the page and contacting P3's customer support for assistance. It is not possible to bypass P3's system to place an order. If you encounter an error message when trying to place an order, it's best to take a screenshot and contact their customer support. Alternatively, you can place an order over the phone with P3's customer service, but this may result in longer wait times and potential additional fees. It's recommended to try troubleshooting or contacting customer support first before resorting to phone orders.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
without an email address for the host? When did this start? She doesn't have an email address. Now she can't be a hostess? Anyone else having this problem. I'm just going to put in my email address and send it on.

I've never had this happen. Did you try updating P3 and then trying again?

I had this happen the other day so I just put mine in.

I guess they want an email so they can "notify" the Host when it is shipped.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your host doesn't have an email address. This is definitely a new challenge in our digital age. Unfortunately, without an email address, your host may not be able to receive and respond to important updates and information about her party. However, there may be other ways for her to still be a successful host, such as utilizing social media or text messaging to communicate with her guests. Have you tried reaching out to your upline or the company for any suggestions or solutions? I hope everything works out for you and your host!

1. Why won't P3 let me place my order?

There could be a few reasons why P3 is not letting you place your order. It could be due to technical difficulties on their end, an issue with your account, or a problem with your payment method. It's best to contact P3's customer support for assistance.

2. How do I fix the issue with P3 not letting me place my order?

The first step would be to try refreshing the page and attempting to place your order again. If that doesn't work, you can contact P3's customer support for help troubleshooting the issue and finding a solution.

3. Is there a way to bypass P3 and still place my order?

No, unfortunately, there is no way to bypass P3's system and still place your order. You will need to resolve the issue with P3 or find an alternative way to place your order.

4. I keep getting an error message when I try to place my order with P3. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to place your order with P3, it's best to take a screenshot of the error and contact their customer support for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

5. Can I place an order over the phone with P3 if the website is not working?

Yes, P3 does have a customer service phone line where you can place orders over the phone if you are having difficulties with their website. However, keep in mind that this may result in longer wait times and possibly additional fees. It's best to try troubleshooting the issue with their website or contacting customer support first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RosieTrips
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dtolle
  • mspibb