• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3: What Is It & Can I Get It In Canada?

It's Sunday, my brain doesn't work on Sundays!I'm thinking we'll be getting P3 really soon. My thoughts are within the next season or two at changeover time.
CathyBob
Gold Member
I have been hearing about P3 instead of Pampered Partner - what is it, how does it work, can we get it in Canada??

Thanks

I don't know if they have it in Canada yet but it stands for Pampered Partner Plus which is the upgraded version of Pampered Partner.

I think I heard it's not available yet in Canada. It's just a newer version of Pampered Partner.

Jinx. You owe me a coke wadesgirl.

BethCooks4U said:
Jinx. You owe me a coke wadesgirl.
Oh no, mine was on there long before yours was. When I went back to new posts, it was the only one! :DBy the way Beth, I would love to meet up with you at Leadership if you are going! *End hijack*

wadesgirl said:
Oh no, mine was on there long before yours was. When I went back to new posts, it was the only one! :D

By the way Beth, I would love to meet up with you at Leadership if you are going! *End hijack*

I don't think so. Both posts say 8:40 PM and I noticed first.:p

Unfortunately I am not going to leadership - I am having surgery in December and won't be able to travel that soon. :cry: Thanks though! Maybe we'll be at the same wave for National Conference...

BethCooks4U said:
I don't think so. Both posts say 8:40 PM and I noticed first.:p

Unfortunately I am not going to leadership - I am having surgery in December and won't be able to travel that soon. :cry: Thanks though! Maybe we'll be at the same wave for National Conference...

I think I saw you on the bus last year but it was the first day and I was so tired! There are always those people you would love to meet!

You guys are crazy :)

Can you tell me what verison your Pampered Partner is?

Thanks

CathyBob said:

Thanks

It's 19.4 but they started moving us over when it was around version 14.0 I think.

wadesgirl said:
I think I saw you on the bus last year but it was the first day and I was so tired! There are always those people you would love to meet!

I think I remember you saying that after we all got back. Next time you're going to have to be less shy and shout out! I'd love to meet you too!

CathyBob said:

Thanks
Couldn't tell you, I've been using P3 since this summer.

BethCooks4U said:
I think I remember you saying that after we all got back. Next time you're going to have to be less shy and shout out! I'd love to meet you too!

Yah, I know, I just wasn't for sure if it was you and didn't want to make a fool out of myself. PC has allowed me to do a lot of things outside of my box but still meeting new people is one I need to work on.

wadesgirl said:
Couldn't tell you, I've been using P3 since this summer.

I'm using P3 now too - since March but I looked on CC and it said PP was 19.4 - that's the only way I know.:p

BethCooks4U said:
I'm using P3 now too - since March but I looked on CC and it said PP was 19.4 - that's the only way I know.:p

It's Sunday, my brain doesn't work on Sundays!

I'm thinking we'll be getting P3 really soon. My thoughts are within the next season or two at changeover time.

Related to P3: What Is It & Can I Get It In Canada?

What is P3?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef Pantry," which is a line of pantry staples and meal solutions offered by Pampered Chef.

Is P3 available in Canada?

Yes, P3 is available in Canada through independent Pampered Chef consultants or by ordering directly from the Pampered Chef website.

What types of products are included in P3?

P3 offers a variety of products, including sauces, seasonings, meal kits, and pantry staples like olive oil and vinegar.

Are P3 products all-natural and/or organic?

Some P3 products are all-natural and/or organic, but not all. Each product will have a label indicating its ingredients and certifications.

Can I purchase P3 products separately, or do I have to buy them in a bundle?

P3 products can be purchased separately or in bundle packs, depending on your preference. Individual products can also be added to your cart as part of a larger order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • luvinpc