• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Updates: Donations Reporting, Exporting Contacts, and More!

In summary, the latest set of updates include: - A new donation report- Setting your own password for the software- exporting contacts- adding a wishlist feature
chefann
Gold Member
The latest set of updates for P3 include:
  • donations report
  • exporting contacts
  • setting your own password for the software

Gotta love that tech department!
Thanks, HO!!

Thanks for the update. I was hoping someone saw other things that I missed.

I just found the contact export - YEAH TECH SUPPORT!!! But it is giving me an error when I export to my PWS contact list. Anybody else having this problem?

I was wondering what the updates were and now that you listed them I see them. Still wish they would consider the total item history sold. Last I heard on that is that they haven't discussed it.

How did you find out what was new -- by playing around or did you get and email or find a feature update list?

AlowayFamily said:
I just found the contact export - YEAH TECH SUPPORT!!! But it is giving me an error when I export to my PWS contact list. Anybody else having this problem?

I tried it and got an error also. Maybe its not quite ready yet.

ivykeep said:
How did you find out what was new -- by playing around or did you get and email or find a feature update list?
I just played around with it. The features I mentioned above are actually pretty noticeable. There's a spot you can change the password when the "enter password" screen comes up on startup (there's also a place when you set up preferences). There's a button on the tool bar and a mention under Tools for export contacts. And the donations report is right there on the reports menu.

Yesterday's P3 update includes a nifty wish list feature -- let's you add items to the order and if they can't get or are playing with their order they can be moved to a wish list (or items are added from the wish list on your PWS and then can be added to the order with just a click.

VERY cool... helped me last night while closing out a show. Only thing I noticed is that if you add 2 of an item to the order and then move that item to the wish list, it puts it in as 2 different 1 item lines and if you move that back to the order it gives you a warning that you have a potential duplicate item.

That wish list feature sounds neat. I'll have to play with it. I just wish they would only update like once a week. Sometimes it seems like everytime I open CC it says updates are ready.

I wish they would give a recap of what is updated when they update. How difficult could it be to have a box pop up the first time you open after updates have been installed? The box could read: Updates installed are: X X X

At least we are getting new stuff!

I like the wishlist feature. I have not gotten to play with it yet.

The wishlist is nice except that there still isn't a report to see who's got specific items ON their wishlist. So that we could look up people who have knives, for example, and let them know that they're on sale in August.

Sounds like they've got a cool start on a new idea and I can't wait until they've got the kinks worked out.

What is P3 Updates?

P3 Updates is a new feature for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to easily track their donations, export their contacts, and access other useful features.

How do I access P3 Updates?

To access P3 Updates, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "P3 Updates" tab in the top menu. From there, you will be able to access all of the available features.

Can I track my donations through P3 Updates?

Yes, P3 Updates allows you to easily track your donations by providing a detailed report of all donations made through your Pampered Chef business. This can be helpful for tax purposes and keeping track of your business expenses.

Is it possible to export my contacts through P3 Updates?

Yes, P3 Updates allows you to easily export your contacts to a spreadsheet or other format for easy access and organization. This can be helpful for managing your customer list and staying in touch with your clients.

Are there any other useful features available through P3 Updates?

Yes, P3 Updates also allows you to access other features such as creating and managing events, tracking your sales and commission, and accessing training materials. It is a comprehensive tool for managing your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefColleen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedharriet