• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Running on a Tablet or Ipad?

In summary, the PampMom is looking for a replacement laptop for her house that was robbed this weekend. She is unsure if she should get an iPad or a tablet because there is no solution yet for a tablet PC. She is also interested in a Slate tablet which is just coming out.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Well my house was robbed this weekend. :( They took a lot but the main thing they took was my laptop. I'm going to replace it obviously but was looking to condense with an ipad or tablet. Can we run P3 on either?

Thanks for your help. I did look online and checked out the system requirements but i don't understand all that info! :)

or a android based tablet?

I don't know what P3 is (here in Canada!) but I think it's web-based? If so, it should run on an iPad if it would normally run okay on Safari.

No, not yet.Sorry to hear that happened to you!

No not yet, I doubt if we will see that before summer,,,,if then.

There's no solution for a tablet PC yet - the only operating systems supported are Windows 2000 or Intel-based Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later.
Minimum is Windows XP or greater (meaning, up to Windows 7)

Android has its own operating system, with versions named stuff like "Gingerbread" and "Ice Cream Sandwich". iPads have operating system versions named iOS with a number, for example iOS5 is the current version.

P3 is a separate installed application and doesn't use a web browser (Internet Explorer or Safari).

Short answer is no, you need to buy another laptop.

You can get a tablet yes... But not an android or ipad. You can get a dell tablet that is acutally a full computer. Such as this Latitude ST Tablet | Dell its a full laptop in a tablet. Of course you get full laptop prices when you get one of these as it is a full laptop. Now you can get an android or ipad tablet and instale Logmein or something like it that alows you to run your desktop/laptop screen on your tablet, but then of course in your situation you would then have to buy a laptop also.

ChefShalon said:
You can get a tablet yes... But not an android or ipad. You can get a dell tablet that is acutally a full computer. Such as this Latitude ST Tablet | Dell its a full laptop in a tablet. Of course you get full laptop prices when you get one of these as it is a full laptop. Now you can get an android or ipad tablet and instale Logmein or something like it that alows you to run your desktop/laptop screen on your tablet, but then of course in your situation you would then have to buy a laptop also.
The only review on that tablet is very poor. Too bad. It sparked my interest. They just aren't quite there yet.I have tried a couple of those apps to see the desktop remotely and they do work somewhat but are tricky to maneuver and didn't work when I wanted them to the most.Since you (PampMom) need to replace the computer I'd get a nice, smallish laptop. I have an iPad and I don't log into the computer nearly as much as I did before having this but there are a lot of things I can't do from the tablet - including P3. I'm still hoping that tech support at least develops an app for us so we can just carry the tablet to our shows. ...maybe someday soon.

BethCooks4U said:
The only review on that tablet is very poor. Too bad. It sparked my interest. They just aren't quite there yet.

I have tried a couple of those apps to see the desktop remotely and they do work somewhat but are tricky to maneuver and didn't work when I wanted them to the most.

Since you (PampMom) need to replace the computer I'd get a nice, smallish laptop. I have an iPad and I don't log into the computer nearly as much as I did before having this but there are a lot of things I can't do from the tablet - including P3. I'm still hoping that tech support at least develops an app for us so we can just carry the tablet to our shows. ...maybe someday soon.

This product has just come out and does need alittle work but it is a step in the right direction, Personally I am tired of all these tablets that do less than my Iphone 4 LOL

Oh and here is HPs Slate forgot to add it http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/321957-321957-64295-3841267-3955550-4332585.html?jumpid=in_r602_slate But as I said prevouisly These types of tablets come with laptop prices

I got my CNL yesterday (!) and on pg 18, under Get Ready for 2012 it says, "If a Smartphone or tablet is on your holiday wishlist, consider these popular choices: iPhone, Android, iPad".

Hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder what that could mean?!?!? :)

I have an HP netbook - sure it is not a tablet or ipad but as far as size & speed and P3 compatilbilty, I have no complaints and really am quite pleased.;) and it cost me less that $200.00.

Can you use p3 if you use Icloud?

Ally5887 said:
Can you use p3 if you use Icloud?

No. Not yet anyway. I have used one of the programs that lets yousee your home computer but it's not reliable to always open and you have to have Internet to use it. I wouldn't punt on it for at a show yet. Hopefully the "new world" that HO tech is creating will take care of all of this.

What is P3 Running on a Tablet or Ipad?

P3 Running is a popular fitness app that allows users to track their runs, set goals, and connect with other runners. It is available for both tablets and iPads.

Can I download P3 Running on my Tablet or Ipad?

Yes, P3 Running can be downloaded from the App Store for iPads and from the Google Play Store for tablets.

Do I need an internet connection to use P3 Running on my Tablet or Ipad?

No, P3 Running can be used offline once it has been downloaded. However, an internet connection is required for certain features such as syncing with other devices and accessing social features.

Is P3 Running compatible with all tablets and iPads?

P3 Running is compatible with most tablets and iPads. However, it may not be compatible with older or outdated devices. It is recommended to check the app's system requirements before downloading.

Is P3 Running free to use on my Tablet or Ipad?

P3 Running offers a free version with limited features, but also offers a paid subscription with access to all features. The price may vary depending on your location and app store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Chefjpeak
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • chefheidi2003