• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a P3 Receipt for Fundraiser - Can You Help?

In summary, to request a P3 receipt for a fundraiser, contact the customer service team for assistance. There is no fee for obtaining a P3 receipt and the processing time may vary. A P3 receipt can be obtained for past fundraisers and will include the date, amount raised, and company information and tax identification number, signed and dated by a representative.
Anitra
Has anyone scanned a P3 receipt so that you can print it double-sided at home? I'm desperately in need of some to add to a fundraiser show that is being shipped today. Does anyone have one electronically? If so, can you please email me a copy. Thanks so much!

Anitra Willis
[email protected]

You have to use the official HO paper for it to be valid. In a pinch, you can use the backside of the Outside Order form available behind CC, but I would order the P3 paper and make sure those customers get the official receipt later.

Or, you can hand write the receipts onto the 3-part forms. Then they're official, but you don't need to wait for the paper.

1. How can I request a P3 receipt for my fundraiser?

To request a P3 receipt for your fundraiser, please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information]. They will assist you in obtaining the necessary documentation.

2. Is there a fee for obtaining a P3 receipt?

No, there is no fee for obtaining a P3 receipt. We are happy to provide this documentation for our valued fundraisers free of charge.

3. How long does it take to receive a P3 receipt?

The processing time for a P3 receipt may vary depending on the volume of requests we receive. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline when you make your request.

4. Can I get a P3 receipt for a past fundraiser?

Yes, we can provide a P3 receipt for a past fundraiser. Please provide us with the necessary information such as the date of the fundraiser and the amount raised.

5. What information is included in a P3 receipt?

A P3 receipt will include the date of the fundraiser, the amount raised, and our company's information and tax identification number. It will also be signed and dated by a representative from our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Jilleysue