• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 and Adding Mileage After Transmission?

In summary, P3 is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that tracks sales and sponsoring activity to award points that can be redeemed for rewards. To add mileage after transmission, consultants can log into their account and enter the necessary information in the P3 section. Only trips taken after joining P3 can be added, and it can help consultants reach their goals faster and serve as a record for tax purposes. Personal trips cannot be added for rewards.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok so since using P3 I've not added my mileage and tried to go in and it seems locked, so once you transmit a show you can't go back and add the mileage??? :confused:

I wondered the same thing....but never asked...anyone??

It's locked, but I think you can still enter it as an expense through the expense screens. I don't know if you can tie it to the show that way, though.

bummer if that is the case, I will have to manually make up a sheet I guess come tax time!

oh, ok thanks Ann, I did some exploring and it looks like you can add expenses in add a new expense transaction section!

Heather, I never have a show number with my mileage, just odometer readings, miles, dates and reason (show, meeting, etc.). I've never had a problem with not having a specific set of miles tied to a specific show.

Related to P3 and Adding Mileage After Transmission?

1. What is P3 and how does it work?

P3, or Pampered Chef Performance Program, is a rewards program for our consultants that offers incentives for achieving sales goals and building a successful business. It works by tracking your sales and sponsoring activity, and awarding you with points that can be redeemed for rewards.

2. How do I add mileage after transmission in P3?

To add mileage after transmission in P3, simply log into your consultant account and go to the P3 section. From there, click on "Add Mileage" and enter the necessary information, such as the date, distance traveled, and purpose of the trip. Once submitted, the mileage will be added to your P3 account.

3. Can I add mileage for trips taken before joining P3?

No, you can only add mileage for trips taken after you have joined P3. It is important to keep track of your mileage and add it regularly to ensure that you are receiving all the rewards you are entitled to.

4. What are the benefits of adding mileage after transmission in P3?

Adding mileage after transmission in P3 can help you reach your sales and sponsoring goals faster, as it awards you with points that can be redeemed for rewards. It also serves as a record of your business travel, which can be useful for tax purposes.

5. Can I add mileage for personal trips in P3?

No, P3 only allows mileage to be added for business-related trips. This includes traveling to and from parties, shows, and other events related to your Pampered Chef business. Personal trips cannot be added for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Intrepid_Chef