• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updates to Kitchen Supplies: New & Gone

In summary, the outlet has new items including the veggie peeler and serving spatula, but the old versions of those items are still available through PWS. You need to pay double shipping for the items through PWS.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Changes since last month at this time:

New:
Bar Board
Mini Serving Spatula
Tiles Reversible Table Runner
Veggie Peeler

Gone:
Kid's Apron
Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap
Twixit Clip Combo Pack (white)
Kitchen Essentials Set
Small Saute Pan
Family Skillet
6 pc set Prof cookware

I'm confused, is this the current mini-serving spatula or an old version??

If it's in the outlet, it's an old version. A couple of years ago the handle was changed to be more ergonomic.

hhhmmm, I dont see any of those new things in the outlet

The veggie peeler is my favorite, I hate the one we have now

ok, nm. On the website it shows it, but not from pc....lol

I know I LOVE that peeler!!!

Triciascucina said:

They are the exact same except for the handle. They didn't change the blade in the redesign.

Triciascucina said:

I hate it too. I know it's supposed to be the same, but it doesn't handle the same at all. I've had several people ask about the old one.

The veggie peeler and serving spatula are not on the outlet on CC so if my recruiter and I want them to show at a fair, we'll have to order through my PWS. At least I get commission.As for the other stuff, can you place an order with that AND the product samples, or do you need to pay double shipping?

Di_Can_Cook said:
The veggie peeler and serving spatula are not on the outlet on CC so if my recruiter and I want them to show at a fair, we'll have to order through my PWS. At least I get commission.

As for the other stuff, can you place an order with that AND the product samples, or do you need to pay double shipping?

I think you have to pay double shipping...

Di_Can_Cook said:
The veggie peeler and serving spatula are not on the outlet on CC so if my recruiter and I want them to show at a fair, we'll have to order through my PWS. At least I get commission.

As for the other stuff, can you place an order with that AND the product samples, or do you need to pay double shipping?

In the past, I always thought the outlet items through CC and PWS were the same. It was just recently that I noticed some items were still offered on the outlet through PWS were not offered on the outlet through CC. Does anyone know why?

1. What new products have been added to the kitchen supplies collection?

We have recently added a variety of new products to our kitchen supplies collection, including a non-stick frying pan, a vegetable spiralizer, a silicone baking mat, a garlic press, and a marble cheese board.

2. Are there any products that have been discontinued?

Yes, we have discontinued a few products in order to make room for new and updated items. These include our old style can opener and our stovetop popcorn maker.

3. Are there any changes to the materials used in the kitchen supplies?

Yes, we are always striving to improve the quality of our products. Our new non-stick frying pan is made with a ceramic coating that is free from harmful chemicals, and our vegetable spiralizer now features a stronger and more durable plastic material.

4. Will these updates affect the prices of the kitchen supplies?

There may be slight price changes for some of our updated products, but we strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers. Additionally, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our products.

5. Can I exchange my old version of a discontinued product for the new updated version?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges for discontinued products. However, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies