• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated

lcucinella

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2007
Just wanted to let you know that the outlet has been updated and the Chillzanne serves are listed. The rectangle server is $28.00 & the sectional is $32.50

Lisa

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
Mine just came to the door this morning! ;)

Dina Atnip

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
Can't wait till mine are at my front door order two of each.

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
I'm wondering if they are coming out with a replacement for these this spring?

n_coleman101

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2009
My friend is looking for the carrier/cover thing that fits the chillzane servers andother casaroles init. anybody konw anything about those? How much they cost? and how I could get one for her?

cindylpal

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2006
If you don't have the Three Way Tongs....GET THEM!!!! After all these years...they are still one of my favorites!!!!

junkfortara

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2009
I just placed a very large order today and am glad to see this post. I ordered the rectangle chillzane, well three actually :) .. also threw in a pair of the three way tongs. I wasn't sure about them because they look a little chintzy- but am glad I added them in with the many other goodies. I can hardly wait. Santa has been good to me already this Christmas season!!

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
oooo, i signed after they were discontinued but really want them! I think I'm going to order a few though too because I've had customers ask about them and express their disappointment that they were disconinuted. It'd be nice to have a few on hand for those times.

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
If you don't have the Three Way Tongs....GET THEM!!!! After all these years...they are still one of my favorites!!!!

Ditto. Get yourself some.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
What are the 3 way Tongs? How do you use them, what for? I'm debating placing my own order of stuff from the outlet. :)

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
They are a pair of crystal clear acrylic "spoonish" and "forkish" utensils that attach with a white plastic "thing-y" at the top of their handles. The best thing about them is they can be attached "spooning" for storage (takes up less room) or turn one of them over to use the set as an attached pair of tongs, or take the white thing off and use them separately for free hand serving. (I am not known for my powers of description.)​

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks, I think that sounded like a good explanation. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nhpegt