• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Store Gone? Can't Find the Link

In summary, the outlet is still there and you just need to click on order products, then click on the place an individual order and then when that screen comes up the outlet is at the bottom of the list on the left side of the screen.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I couldn't find the link for it on my website page. Is the outlet store gone?

Nope, It's still there. You just have to click on order products, then click on the place an individual order and then when that screen comes up the outlet is at the bottom of the list on the left side of the screen.

Yeah. Mine is still there as well. :D

ya i don't have that option on my webpage
it just goes straight to ordering :( guessi have to call ho

Try to clear your cookies, you might be "logged in" to a show!

bbauman07 said:
I couldn't find the link for it on my website page. Is the outlet store gone?

I just sent a "Clearance Items" to my customer email list yesterday. Check the note at the bottom (Are you having trouble finding the outlet?). This is probably your problem....especially if you've ever clicked on a show from an email you were testing for a host etc.

-----------------------
NEW items are added every 15-30 days!

Shop for discontinued products at greatly reduced prices! Some items are over 40% off!! Good only while quantities last. Be sure to check back frequently to see what's new!

Please note that the "Pie Plate" does not hold as much as the "Deep Dish Pie Plate". (4-cups vs. 6-cups)

How do I get to The Pampered Chef Outlet?!

Click on Order Products at the bottom of the page
- then on the 2nd choice, Place an order.

An ATTENTION box will pop up asking if you are ordering as part of a host's show or not
- Choose the lower line Otherwise click here to continue
-- At the bottom of the list of categories on the left, click on Outlet

** Products are only available while supplies last. Be sure to check back frequently to see what's new.

All sales are final and carry no guarantee or warranty. In the unlikely event that products are damaged in shipment, they will be replaced or refunded.

Outlet Sales are online only and cannot be added to any Cooking or Catalog show, nor any fundraiser, bridal show, or wedding registry.

:( Are you having trouble finding the Outlet?

Check the upper right section. Does it say "Your Host" followed by a name?
- You may need to delete the cookies in your internet browser settings then refresh the screen so that you are not looking at products through a show you viewed previously.

I checked it today and it is working fine now that was wierd though I was wanting to looking last night but the link wasn't there, and it just went straight to ordering.

Outlet QuestionCan we order items from the outlet and can we get an additional discount? Also if someone orders from the outlet do we get paid commission for it too?
Thanks!

amybee said:
Can we order items from the outlet and can we get an additional discount? Also if someone orders from the outlet do we get paid commission for it too?
Thanks!

You can order from the outlet as a customer, without additional discount & yes you get comm on it as well. But You can order off of CC & get additional discount, but it wont go towards your commission....HTH

Thank you Ginger!

amybee said:
Thank you Ginger!

ANYTIME....but 1 more thing, ordering off of CC, you can only use a PC Debit Card or PC Money.

What happened to the Outlet Store?

The Outlet Store is currently no longer available on the Pampered Chef website. We are currently working on improving the shopping experience for our customers.

How can I access the Outlet Store?

Unfortunately, the Outlet Store link has been removed from our website. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have it back up and running soon.

Are there any other ways to purchase discounted products?

Our website offers limited-time deals and promotions on a regular basis. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any available discounts or sales.

Will the Outlet Store be back in the future?

At this time, we are unable to confirm when the Outlet Store will be available again. Please stay tuned for any updates on our website and social media channels.

Is there a way to be notified when the Outlet Store returns?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any changes or promotions, including the return of the Outlet Store. You can also follow us on social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • Candice
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Candice
  • nashaynelson