• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Items: Reviews of Stone Stack & Canasters for Purchase

The Stone Stack item is a good thing. You can use it to store your stones, cutting boards, and other kitchen items. It is also a good idea to use the canaster for storing your pots and pans.
apriljc
I have seen the items on the outlet and just wanted to know peoples thoughts on them. Is the Stone Stack item a good thing? I was thinking of purchasing it but I just don't know if it would be a good thing. Also what all can you do with the canasters? My brain feels like mush today and so I am having a hard time thinking today.

People use canisters for tools on the counter, planters, and some even bake bread in them.

I am using 2 of the stoneware storage racks currently. One for stones, cutting boards, family skillet - on my counter and the other in my cabinet with the lg bar pan, 2 burner griddle, grill pan...

I have a third that I used to carry to shows that I will use in my office for files and such once I move into my new room.

I have 4+ stoneware racks.. Love them.. I store my stones and cutting boards in 3 of them on my counters and then have all my cookbooks in another one on the shelf in my kitchen. I love them b/c it keeps your stones within reach and upright, not down under the counter stacked on top of each other.. I highly recommend them. Just my personal preference. The crocks, I only have 1, I have all my nylon tools in it beside the stove.. that is all it has ever been used for, so I can't help you there. HTH!!:)

I bought a new stoneware rack for my pot/pan lids!

Good idea to use the rack for your pots & pans:D I love mine for my stoneware; I couldn't believe they discontinued it!

I have two stoneware racks. One is at home with 7 stones in it and the other goes to shows with me to display the cookbooks. Great idea on holding the lids. I love these! I may have to purchase a couple more before they are gone for good.

I don't have any crocks in use. . .they are very attractive as tool holders if you can get a color that compliments your kitchen. I don't know if anyone has mentioned that some of them (all but the old one?) have a plastic insert so you could use for flowers or a plant.

1. What is the quality of the outlet items offered by Pampered Chef?

The quality of the outlet items offered by Pampered Chef is top-notch. All of our products, including outlet items, are made with high-quality materials and undergo thorough testing to ensure they meet our standards of excellence.

2. Are the outlet items reviewed by customers?

Yes, our outlet items are reviewed by customers. We value our customers' feedback and strive to provide the best products possible. You can find reviews for outlet items on our website or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do the Stone Stack and Canasters in the outlet compare to full-priced versions?

The Stone Stack and Canasters in the outlet are the same high-quality products as their full-priced versions. However, they may be discontinued items, overstock, or slightly imperfect, which is why they are offered at a discounted price in the outlet. Rest assured, they still meet our standards of excellence and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for outlet items?

While outlet items are already offered at a discounted price, there may be additional discounts or promotions available from time to time. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Yes, you can return or exchange outlet items within 30 days of purchase. Our satisfaction guarantee applies to all Pampered Chef products, including outlet items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies