• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item.

In summary, PC must be in process of changing the outlet. The outlet may have been offline for a few hours, but they did warn their customers in their e-mail newsletter.
They added the stoneware sensations cookbook and the butternut bar board...

I caved and bought the bowls and the cookbook! Hopefully I will LOVE them because I had to pay with my firstborn to ship them here!

Does our 20% discount apply to outlet items?

julesh said:
Does our 20% discount apply to outlet items?
You can order on Consultant's Corner (Building Your Business> Samples and Supplies), and there's a discount taken from the outlet price.

Ohh! Consultant only items that were added: Cranberry & Sage napkins, placemats and table runner; and the SA tote is back on!!Here is the cran/sage print:
9810_100.jpg

jenniferknapp said:
Ohh! Consultant only items that were added: Cranberry & Sage napkins, placemats and table runner; and the SA tote is back on!!

Here is the cran/sage print:
9810_100.jpg
The stoneware tote is there too! I use that for stones, skillets, etc. It is very durable!

I just ordered TEN SUPER SWATS!! I am going to keep one and use the rest as giveaways. With our discount, tax, and shipping they ended up being less than $2.60 each!

KellyTheChef said:
The stoneware tote is there too! I use that for stones, skillets, etc. It is very durable!I just ordered TEN SUPER SWATS!! I am going to keep one and use the rest as giveaways. With our discount, tax, and shipping they ended up being less than $2.60 each!
I love my stone tote! I didn't realize that it was unavailable...Super swat: I guess if you've never used one, you don't know what you are missing! hmmm...

The outlet is only available in CC right now. I checked my website and it still isn't up. I wanted to order my stuff under the fundraiser I am having right now. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Chef_2_Four said:
The outlet is only available in CC right now. I checked my website and it still isn't up. I wanted to order my stuff under the fund-raiser I am having right now. Hopefully it will be up soon.

You can't order it under a show or fund-raiser. You need to place an individual order from your PWS if you want it to count for sales/commission.

oh ok. i didn't know that. i tried my website again and it worked. early i tried mine and 2 other people in my cluster and it wasn't showing up but now it is. thanks for the info! i didn't know that!

The artichoke microfiber towels, knives, etc are a PERFECT match to my kitchen. I'm loving the artichoke. :)

Ok, ya'll are going to kill me. I forgot how to get to the outlet. I searched it and couldn't find it on here. How do I find it please?

TIA

Go to your PWS, then click "Order Products." It's the pic of the trifle bowl in the lower left. Select option 2- individual order. The outlet is the last category of products.

BUT-- HO is having problems with their computers today, and I couldn't get any of the products to come up through my PWS. So you may not be able to get into it for a while.

You cant get to it right now, the site is messed up.....

Ok, see that's what I was trying and it wouldn't work.

Thanks ya'll! I'll try later on then.

chefann said:
You can order on Consultant's Corner (Building Your Business> Samples and Supplies), and there's a discount taken from the outlet price.

Thanks! I don't think the Outlet was on CC last night when I was looking at the supplies and samples, but it was there today. :)

The Outlet on CC now reads "April Outlet" (get to it by going to managing your business and then order supplies). It has the same products at your PWS outlet (get their by clicking on order products and then option #2 -- option #1 does NOT show the outlet link -- it's the bottom of the list to the left of categories of products to buy).

I was thinking about ordering those bowls but I havent' made up my mind yet... maybe I should go ahead and get them.

OMG - The Super Swat (Flye swatter) is in the outlet

Kathytnt said:
OMG - The Super Swat (Flye swatter) is in the outlet

He-he - you must have missed the other thread on it...

<H2>Frequently Asked Questions about Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item</H2><p>1. What is the Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item?</p><p>The Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item refers to a current promotion by Pampered Chef where only serving bowls are available in the outlet section.</p><p>2. Is Pampered Chef in the process of changing the outlet?</p><p>Yes, Pampered Chef is currently in the process of changing the outlet to only feature serving bowls.</p><p>3. Are there any other items available in the outlet section besides the set of 3 serving bowls?</p><p>Currently, the only item available in the outlet section is the set of 3 serving bowls. However, Pampered Chef may add more items in the future.</p><p>4. Are the serving bowls worth purchasing?</p><p>According to Charlene and her customers, the serving bowls are worth purchasing. They are highly recommended and have received positive reviews.</p><p>5. Is there a limited quantity of the serving bowls available in the outlet?</p><p>As with any outlet item, there may be limited quantities available. It is best to purchase the serving bowls as soon as possible to ensure availability.</p>

Related to Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item.

Frequently Asked Questions about Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item

1. What is the Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item?

The Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item refers to a current promotion by Pampered Chef where only serving bowls are available in the outlet section.

2. Is Pampered Chef in the process of changing the outlet?

Yes, Pampered Chef is currently in the process of changing the outlet to only feature serving bowls.

3. Are there any other items available in the outlet section besides the set of 3 serving bowls?

Currently, the only item available in the outlet section is the set of 3 serving bowls. However, Pampered Chef may add more items in the future.

4. Are the serving bowls worth purchasing?

According to Charlene and her customers, the serving bowls are worth purchasing. They are highly recommended and have received positive reviews.

5. Is there a limited quantity of the serving bowls available in the outlet?

As with any outlet item, there may be limited quantities available. It is best to purchase the serving bowls as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • trps
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies