• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Carving Set: High-Quality and Affordable Choice | TIA!

In summary, the Carving Set available in the Outlet typically includes a carving knife and carving fork, but may vary in specific items. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The blades are made of high-quality stainless steel, suitable for precise carving. The set can also be used for cutting other foods, but it is recommended to have a separate knife for each type. It is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship.
BettieC
Gold Member
Anyone have this? Is it nice quality? I'm interested in getting it

TIA!
Bettie

love it have a set in my camper too

I have this set, and love it!

have it love it

Thanks guys!! I'm getting it :)

I got mine a while back when it was a host product and the host didn't want any of the host products that month.

I was going to keep it and give away for a VERY special gift to a host but my husband opened it up when I wasn't home one day and sliced up the ham. He said that it was GREAT and at first I was upset but then I used it and I thought it was really great.

Just had to share.

:chef:

My neighbor bought it for a wedding gift and she said they love it.

Hi Bettie, I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have personally used the Outlet Carving Set. I can assure you that it is a high-quality and affordable choice. The blades are sharp and durable, and the handles are comfortable to hold. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a reliable carving set. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! TIA!

Related to Outlet Carving Set: High-Quality and Affordable Choice | TIA!

1. What is included in the Carving Set?

The Carving Set in the Outlet typically includes a carving knife and a carving fork. However, the specific items included may vary depending on the version of the set available in the Outlet.

2. Is the Carving Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Carving Set is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the blades.

3. What is the material of the blades in the Carving Set?

The blades in the Carving Set are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and sharpness for precise carving.

4. Can the Carving Set be used for cutting other foods besides meat?

Yes, the Carving Set can be used for cutting other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and bread. However, it is recommended to have a separate knife for each type of food to avoid cross-contamination.

5. Is the Carving Set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Carving Set is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship, but does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chefbilyeu