• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Stock Grill Basket - A Limited Time Offer?

In summary, the Out of Stock Grill Basket is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited time offer and has since sold out. There are currently no plans to restock it, and there is no notification system for when it may become available again. The limited time offers are meant to create excitement and urgency, and we offer a variety of other grill baskets with similar features and benefits.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just looked on CC and the only item on B/O is the grill basket. I thought I read somewhere on CS that it was only for a short time though. :)

I had a show that they were shipped 3 days later. Not too far behind.

Everytinme I read the title of this thread 'back ordered' is not the first thing that comes to mind when I see 'BO'

HA HAHA! Good one Linda.

I just talked to solution center and they said they are shipping them with shows if they have them in stock. So they say back ordered just in case they don't ship with the show. She thinks mine will get shipped all together, so thats cool!

All the grill baskets from a show I did were supposed to be shipped 4/29- they came today. So they're ahead of schedule!

That is great to hear!

That is great to hear. I have 3 for the fundraiser I sent in yesterday showing backorder on P3. Hopefully they will come with the show.

DebPC said:
All the grill baskets from a show I did were supposed to be shipped 4/29- they came today. So they're ahead of schedule!

Same here Deb! :)

Related to Out of Stock Grill Basket - A Limited Time Offer?

1. Can I still purchase the Out of Stock Grill Basket even though it is a limited time offer?

Unfortunately, the Out of Stock Grill Basket is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited time offer and once it sold out, we are unable to restock it.

2. Will the Out of Stock Grill Basket be restocked in the future?

At this time, we do not have any plans to restock the Out of Stock Grill Basket. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Can I be notified when the Out of Stock Grill Basket becomes available again?

We do not have a notification system for when products become available again. We suggest checking our website or subscribing to our email newsletter for updates on limited time offers.

4. Why was the Out of Stock Grill Basket only available for a limited time?

Our limited time offers are designed to create excitement and urgency for our customers. We want to offer unique and exclusive products that are only available for a short period of time.

5. Are there any similar products to the Out of Stock Grill Basket that I can purchase?

We have a variety of other grill baskets available that offer similar features and benefits. We suggest checking out our current selection or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • wadesgirl