• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I set up a successful out-of-state catalog show through my website?

In summary, if you are from out of state and love doing catalog shows, you can easily set one up by following the instructions that are provided on the website.
PaulaReb
A guest at one of my shows is from out of state and loves PC....I was thinking of offering for her to do a catalog show but am not sure how that would work.:confused: I'm in RI and she's from CA....has anyone ever done anything like this? Thanks for any input.

It's just like a regular catalog show...just the tax is based on what her city has for the tax rate and you can find that on CC in the tax rate guide. I moved my business from Las Vegas and I still have a good customer base there that will do catalog shows from time to time.

My sis lives in MS, me in KS, and she has done a couple of catty shows. It's an easy way for you to boost sales. Just send out several catalogs, outside order forms, and host info. You can also set her up on your website if you have one.
Definately worth trying:)

i live in ca and have done 2 cat shows in mass - they were so easy to do - i highly recommend it!!
they helped me get my ss bonuses!

Don't forget to pay attn to whether the S&H is taxable or not as well.

It's not taxable in IL where I live, but is taxable in several states where I've done catalog shows and collected ind orders from family members.

Be sure to do host coaching calls too!

I do these a lot since all my family is in Iowa and I'm in Hawaii. I send my hosts about 4 catalogs unless they want more. A couple order forms, the specials and a show planner. I still host coach them the same with either calls or e-mails depending on what works for them. Like said before, just check up on the sales tax/shipping tax and your good.

Usually catalog shows have smaller sales totals so I usually offer some kind of incentive. This really works because I'm having a catalog show going on right now. It looks like it will be closing at about $800! I have posted they flyer in that section, I think it's labeled "June flyer with extra incentives" or something close to that.

I live in Indiana, but had a customer from Kentucky do a catalog show. When she collected the orders she called me and I typed them in PP as she told me and gave her totals. Then she collected money, mailed it to me and that was it! I didn't have to much at all!

All of my out of state catty shows I have done from my website !! They order and pay and I input them to PP and they are shipped directly !!! I love it !

jenniferlynne said:
I live in Indiana, but had a customer from Kentucky do a catalog show. When she collected the orders she called me and I typed them in PP as she told me and gave her totals. Then she collected money, mailed it to me and that was it! I didn't have to much at all!

I too live in Indiana, and I had a catalog show in Washington state. She was so excited about doing it. She got to her deadline and ask to extend so she could get some more orders so she could get more free products. It was almost a $500 show. All I had to spend was for postage.

Keri
lovetocook64

pampered_heathery said:
All of my out of state catty shows I have done from my website !! They order and pay and I input them to PP and they are shipped directly !!! I love it !

IS it easy to set it up? I've had my website for 6 months now, but I know I haven't been using it as much as I should....

I guess I could just go and play with it, I just haven't sat down to do it!

Thanks!

1. How do I host an Out of State Catalog Show?

Hosting an Out of State Catalog Show is easy! All you have to do is contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with a unique link to share with your out of state friends and family.

2. Can I earn host rewards for an Out of State Catalog Show?

Yes, you can! Just like a traditional in-person party, you can earn host rewards for an Out of State Catalog Show. Your consultant will help you understand the different rewards and benefits you can receive based on your show's sales.

3. How do my guests place orders for an Out of State Catalog Show?

Your guests can place orders online through your unique show link provided by your consultant. They can also contact your consultant directly if they prefer to place their order over the phone.

4. Can my guests still participate in games and activities during an Out of State Catalog Show?

Absolutely! Your consultant can provide virtual games and activities for your guests to participate in during the show. You can also come up with your own creative ideas to make the show fun and engaging for your out of state guests.

5. Can I still receive free products as a host for an Out of State Catalog Show?

Yes, you can receive free products as a host for an Out of State Catalog Show. Your consultant will explain the different host rewards and benefits you can earn based on your show's sales. You may also have the option to use your host rewards towards a future purchase if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies