• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes on CC: 29 Min. for Dinner & GF Cookbook!

In summary, "New Recipes on CC: 29 Min. for Dinner & GF Cookbook!" is a new cookbook by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy gluten-free recipes that can be prepared in just 29 minutes. The recipes in this cookbook are suitable for people with celiac disease and do not require any special equipment to make. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find in most grocery stores and can be modified to fit specific dietary restrictions with the help of substitution suggestions provided by the cookbook.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did you guys notice that they added some other recipe books to the list on CC where usually there are only SB's?! I just went there and noticed the 29 Min. for Dinner vol. 3 & the GF cookbook listed.They only have a few recipes on there, but still, that's pretty neat!

Through Recipe Search, if you clicked on a specific cookbook, they used to list all the recipes in the cookbook. They weren't links so you couldn't get to the recipes, but at least it used to be a nice reference if you wanted to see the recipes in that cookbook.

For the last few years, I notice that it has only been a few recipes listed for each cookbook.

I understand not having the actual recipes up, but they could at least list them like they used to. Some of the older Cookbooks have the complete list.

Yes, I did notice that! It's great to see some variety in the recipe books available on CC. I hope they continue to add more in the future.

What is the "New Recipes on CC: 29 Min. for Dinner & GF Cookbook!"?

The "New Recipes on CC: 29 Min. for Dinner & GF Cookbook!" is a new cookbook released by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy gluten-free recipes that can be prepared in just 29 minutes.

Are the recipes in this cookbook suitable for people with celiac disease?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are gluten-free and safe for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

No, all of the recipes in this cookbook can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have, such as pots, pans, and utensils.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are all common and easy to find in most grocery stores. We also provide substitution suggestions for any harder-to-find ingredients.

Can I modify these recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

While these recipes are specifically designed to be gluten-free, you can certainly modify them to fit your specific dietary needs. We also offer tips and suggestions for substitutions to make the recipes vegan, dairy-free, or low-carb.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • christy_c
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila