• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame - Jan. 17 to July/Aug?

In summary, The Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame is a Pampered Chef event that runs from January 17th to July or August, featuring a variety of top-selling and new products. The host invites friends and family to attend either in person or online, and the consultant showcases the products and offers tips and demonstrations. Hosts can earn rewards and free products based on total sales, and attendees can attend multiple shows during the 6-month time frame to see different products and earn rewards.
byrd1956
Gold Member
The original show was Jan. 17. when does the 6 month time frame end? July or Aug?

End of July.

I would say July.

Ha. I didn't see this thread before I answered int he other one.
Yes, July.

The bottom fine print of the Host Special flyer will tell you when is the earliest the show could have been held for the hostess to qualify for the booking benefit.

Related to Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame - Jan. 17 to July/Aug?

1. How long is the Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame?

The Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame runs from January 17th to July or August, depending on the specific date chosen by the host.

2. What products are featured in the Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame?

The Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including top-selling and new items. The specific products may vary depending on the host's preferences and availability.

3. How does the Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame work?

The host will invite friends and family to attend the show, either in person or online, and the consultant will showcase the featured products and offer tips and demonstrations. Guests can then place orders and the host can earn rewards and free products.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I host an Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards and free products based on the total sales from your show. The rewards structure may vary depending on the specific date chosen for the show.

5. Can I attend more than one Original Show: 6 Month Time Frame?

Yes, you can attend multiple shows during the 6-month time frame. Each show may have different products and offers, so it can be a great opportunity to see a variety of Pampered Chef items and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Carissidy