• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Discounts: Aug 5th Show and Beyond

In summary, the host discounts for the Aug 5th show and beyond vary from 10% to 30% off the host's order, depending on total sales and number of guests. To qualify for these discounts, a minimum of $200 in sales is required. The discounts will increase as sales and guests increase. Additionally, host discounts can be combined with other promotions, and they will be applied at the time of purchase. They can be used on any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, including new products, best sellers, and clearance items.
Jennie4PC
I am getting reqady to leave for a show and I was wondering if the past host dicount is good for the month or does it expire on the date the show was held?? EX the past host dicounts show was Aug 5th and I am doing a show today that I know she will order from so does she still get the discount?? it is still on CC

It is one year from their last show. They will get the discount of 10% for any purchases of Pampered Chef.

The Host bonuses are only with those booked off her show and they have to be held within 6 months of her show.

You can always log in to CC and see if it will give you the discount number.

Oh, BTW, what shows on CC is the date the show was held so you know you just add one year to that and that is when their discount ends

Jennie4PC said:
I am getting reqady to leave for a show and I was wondering if the past host dicount is good for the month or does it expire on the date the show was held?? EX the past host dicounts show was Aug 5th and I am doing a show today that I know she will order from so does she still get the discount?? it is still on CC

I think I had this happen once before and if I remember correctly, it is the actual date of the show. So what I did, to honor the 10% discount was just changed the show date in PP to be the same date as the past host needed it to be. So instead of dating todays show as 8/7/07, just date it 8/5/07. That way you can honor the 10% past host discount.

Related to Host Discounts: Aug 5th Show and Beyond

What are the host discounts for the Aug 5th show and beyond?

The host discounts for the Aug 5th show and beyond vary depending on the total sales and number of guests at the show. The discounts can range from 10% to 30% off the host's order.

How can I qualify for host discounts?

To qualify for host discounts, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The discounts will increase as the sales and number of guests increase.

Can I combine host discounts with other promotions?

Yes, host discounts can be combined with other promotions, such as guest specials and monthly offers. This allows you to save even more on your order.

When will I receive my host discounts?

Your host discounts will be applied to your order at the time of purchase. If you have earned free products, they will be shipped with your order.

Can I use my host discounts on any products?

Yes, you can use your host discounts on any products in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes new products, best sellers, and clearance items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • rancherswife