• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Having Troubles... Need Help!

In summary, the guest was happy with the demo and would have bought more products if it were 50% or 60% off. The host offered to watch for products to come on sale and the guest accepted.
jules
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!
I started with the Pampered Chef in October 2006 after hosting 17 shows in 6 years. It started off alright, I was just doing catalouge show. I had a few good ones and one great one and then I got really frustrated cause it seemed that everyone I asked just wasn't interested. I haven't done anything in the last 2-3 months and now I have my first cooking show booked at the end of this month. Does anyone have some innovative suggestions on how to get some bookings?

Go back to the basics
1. make it fun
2. make it easy
3. coach the host to ooh and ahh over every product she wants and to tell the guests how easy it was to do a showAlso, see if you can watch a high performer in your area before your show. Decide what you want to learn about (obviously bookings) and look for that in his/her show.

Have you contacted last years hosts? Let them know that their discount will be expiring soon and there are some great specials coming up that they won't want to miss.

Benefits
jules said:
Hey Everyone!
I started with the Pampered Chef in October 2006 after hosting 17 shows in 6 years. It started off alright, I was just doing catalouge show. I had a few good ones and one great one and then I got really frustrated cause it seemed that everyone I asked just wasn't interested. I haven't done anything in the last 2-3 months and now I have my first cooking show booked at the end of this month. Does anyone have some innovative suggestions on how to get some bookings?

Really try to stress the host benefits during the demo. Even do a little 2 - 3 minute speech just about host benefits. Have them all turn to the last page of the catalog and get them to see how great the benefits really are.
Let them know about upcoming specials and if you are really desperate I would offer an extra incentive for those who book and actually hold their shows on those dates!!
Stress the host booking benefit and try to get this person's family and friends to book so she can get 60% off the cookware next month!!

Debbie :D

ASK EVERYONE at checkout.

Become a walking talking Pampered Chef billboard. Figure out some kind of PC conversation you can have with everyone you come in contact with. Put your business card in your bill payments. Leave your card everywhere you can. Keep a flyer for fundraisers along with catalogues in your vehicle at all times. If you see a group in front of a Walmart trying to raise money, see if you can help with PC. Go in a veterinarians office and ask if there are any local animal shelters in the area. Explain that you work with PC. You might get orders right then. Bring a treat to your doctors or dentist's office along with catalogues. Good luck! Bobby

I play queen of shopping and the guests have a BLAST!!! I also offered a fall booking bonanza - where they book at a friend's show and they draw an envelope that contains a coupon for a free product from $10 - $30 in value. They don't get it until their show - so they have to keep the coupon and then I add it to their order as a consultant gift. That way you're making commision off of it and it's discounted with their host discount. That really seemed to help - I got 3 bookings at my last show!

What is queen of shopping???

At your shows at checkout:

Establish a RELATIONSHIP

"Hi there ~ I'm really new, could ya tell (LOL)? What part of my demo did you love? (listen and respond) Oh, thanks for letinng me know, it's really going to help me!

(As you're figuring the order total) Did you get everything you wanted today?

NO: Oh really, what didn't you get? (listen) ....Oh, you would you like to have a party of your own and get that for free?"

YES: Good for you! Is there anything you would have bought if it were 50 or 60% off? (listen) ....those ARE great tools! How about having a party and getting them for free or at a great discount? (listen) .... (response to a no answer) Would you like me to watch for those to come out on sale?

Thanks so much for coming to Suzy's party ~ It was my pleasure to have met you!"

Just have fun;)

What is the best way to reach customer service for help?

You can reach our customer service team by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-266-5562 or by emailing us at [email protected]. Our team is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm CST.

Can I return a product if I am having troubles with it?

Yes, you can return a product within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

How do I troubleshoot a broken or malfunctioning product?

If you are experiencing troubles with a product, please refer to the product manual for troubleshooting tips. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

What should I do if my product arrives damaged?

If your product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund.

I need help with a recipe. Where can I find assistance?

We have a team of recipe experts who are happy to assist you with any questions or troubles you may have with a recipe. You can reach them by calling our toll-free number or by emailing us at [email protected].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Shelbi